- - - - -

*DEAD* Amazon: Up to 55% Off Studio Ghibli Films on DVD and Blu-ray

#61 DNukem170   Banned Banned   8864 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

DNukem170

Posted 18 May 2013 - 01:48 PM

I can pay $30 for two more bluray movies in the next two years, crossing my fingers that Totoro and Howl's Moving Castle will be added in that time, reserving those two spots just for them. :bouncy:

Go to website. If you buy another movie first, you can pre-order both for $15 each.

#62 ArthurDayne   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   135 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

ArthurDayne

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:00 PM

I don't have online access as I just did the Disney account thing, but what do you mean, more specifically? I am not seeing anything unless you mean after I log in, which I can't do for another day or two.

#63 ssjmichael   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9031 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

ssjmichael

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:12 PM

Yes, after you log in they will have offers available like buy 1 get 40% off another, etc..

#64 ArthurDayne   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   135 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

ArthurDayne

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:52 PM

Great, thanks. Well, that will work out pretty well with wrapping up the plan and getting all the films for a great price.

#65 Quintessence   The Darkness Consumes CAGiversary!   1441 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Quintessence

Posted 26 May 2013 - 04:05 AM

I decided to not buy Castle in the Sky....the only Ghibli blu I need. I too am hoping they add it to the Disney club. I only need to buy 1 more $30 title to fulfill my commitment and then I can sign up yet again. Already on my second run.

How do you sign-up again?

#66 FlamedLiquid   The Kersed Sowl CAGiversary!   8361 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

FlamedLiquid

Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:48 AM

How do you sign-up again?

I dunno. They just let me. I did use a different credit card, billing address, and email address though. But I've heard of others signing up multiple times as well. I'm going to try again once I get my last title, but don't know when that'll be. Waiting for another double feature like they did with Hunchback and Brother Bear. Hoping they do it with the upcoming August releases.

#67 Rumors   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   573 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:27 PM

Not sure how popular this idea will be to some but since the ghibli films hold their value so well you could use the rewards program to get an extra copy of some and resell on amazon.

#68 wormy   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   26 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:53 PM

Might have been, mine still has not shipped. I did order late, 5pm est, so it seems there is a backup somewhere.

#69 basis   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   778 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:22 AM

i know this is an old topic, but is Ponyo supposed to have a slip-case? but the other titles like Castle in the Sky & Whisper to the Heart arrived with slip cases.

been wanting to ask this question for sometime now but it slipped my mind.

#70 fgnbtz   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   32 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 28 June 2013 - 12:09 PM

i know this is an old topic, but is Ponyo supposed to have a slip-case? but the other titles like Castle in the Sky & Whisper to the Heart arrived with slip cases.

been wanting to ask this question for sometime now but it slipped my mind.

Yea it should have one. The one I bought from Best Buy has one, and all of the Bluray titles in my collection have it (some of the DVDs don't but I don't think they have them at all)

#71 kitsunisan   Meh. CAGiversary!   1535 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

kitsunisan

Posted 29 June 2013 - 05:52 AM

Mine didn't have one. I bought it through the Disney dvd club if it makes a difference.

#72 gossamer   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   403 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

gossamer

Posted 29 June 2013 - 03:07 PM

According to the good folks at the blu-ray forum, the Ponyo slip is rare.  I just got one from DMC without a slip and was told that was normal.  No idea why Ponyo's slip was so limited compared to the rest.