Spend my 2000$

tepiddeath

CAGiversary!
Need your help CAG, I've got 2000$ coming to me soon. What should I spend it on. I've already thought of tablet, tv, PC... the usual suspects. I'm looking for suggestions that I haven't thought of. And no, savings account is not an option. lol

A bag of magic beans is to be had for that price. I already have 3 eager buyers on the line ready to pounce on them, so you have to act now.

3d printers seem to be hot/trendy items to blow your spare change on these days.

If I *had* to spend 2k I'd probably get a small body Martin guitar or maybe a used Canon 5d/New 6d body.

Dumb question. Why is savings account not an option? Is there some reason you have to spend this money and not save it away for when you need that kind of money in short order?

Stolen cash? Drug money? Something else that needs to have it gone from your possession?

Come to Las Vegas and ride Berdych all the way to the end*. Or, at least, play the O/U for games.

*Not official advice; do not do

TV and/or surround sound set up if you are outdated on either/both.

Since this is a gaming site, I assume you spend a lot of time playing games, watching movies etc.

If it were me, I'd probably spend it on a trip.

$2000 is not that much sadly. I'd say pretend you don't have extra spending money. But the next time you are like I'd soo buy that if I had money, Boom you do have money, buy that thing you desire.

How soon are you getting this? Hopefully by tomorrow night, then you could splurge on 1,000 Powerball tickets. Would increase your chances to at least the same odds as getting struck by lightning twice in the same day (minus the bear mauling).

But seriously, and I'm being serious now, save it for a rainy day.

[quote name='shrike4242']Dumb question. Why is savings account not an option? Is there some reason you have to spend this money and not save it away for when you need that kind of money in short order?

Stolen cash? Drug money? Something else that needs to have it gone from your possession?[/QUOTE]

Brewsters Thousands. Duh.

[quote name='shrike4242']Dumb question. Why is savings account not an option? Is there some reason you have to spend this money and not save it away for when you need that kind of money in short order?

Stolen cash? Drug money? Something else that needs to have it gone from your possession?[/QUOTE]
I already have one with rainy day $ in it. I work 12hr night shifts so this government money 2000$ i'm gonna buy a new toy with it.

[quote name='dmaul1114']TV and/or surround sound set up if you are outdated on either/both.

Since this is a gaming site, I assume you spend a lot of time playing games, watching movies etc.

If it were me, I'd probably spend it on a trip.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking I might try to save it for PS4 money. But thats a bit off, I'll probably break down and but something before then...

Buy 1000 Powerball tickets or open a savings account for when you get fired from Burger King.

You can always tell when a broke kid gets a few dollars for the first time.

[quote name='tepiddeath']I already have one with rainy day $ in it. I work 12hr night shifts so this government money 2000$ i'm gonna buy a new toy with it.[/QUOTE]

Define "government" money. Is this MY money you're blowing?

Use it toward a nice vacation. Any "toy" gets boring after awhile and the next-gen systems won't be out for some time and I'm sure you'll have the money for it by then. Go somewhere nice and enjoy it!

I would just spend it on small stuff over time. I came up on some money too and I just used it to buy little things over time.(comics,games etc) had more fun with it using it over time than I would have had just using it all at once.

I know what I would do, I would go to at least 4 of the best roller coaster parks in the country, obviously Cedar Point, and Magic Mountain, and a few others.

bread's done
Back