GS Zelda Black/Gold 3DS System Refurb $160

It looks freakin sweet. Our son got a 3DS XL for his bday from his grand parents two months ago. If not for that I would jump on this for myself.

I get the feeling that these are probably going to be in shit condition. But if you're a gambler, might as well take a shot.

I'm so tempted by this, because its limited edition zelda themed and I'm a sucker for Zelda as well. I already have a red 3ds xl so this would be more of a collector's item for me.

What are the chances of it be eligible for the ambassador's program? I've heard of people buying a used 3ds and calling Nintendo about it and getting the free games no problem, might have to try it

[quote name='anarchyburger']I'm so tempted by this, because its limited edition zelda themed and I'm a sucker for Zelda as well. I already have a red 3ds xl so this would be more of a collector's item for me.

What are the chances of it be eligible for the ambassador's program? I've heard of people buying a used 3ds and calling Nintendo about it and getting the free games no problem, might have to try it[/QUOTE]

None. Ambassador status had to be before the price drop (8/12/12). The 3DS Zelda System came out around Thanksgiving the same year, which was a little over 3 months later.

[quote name='sasukekun']None. Ambassador status had to be before the price drop (8/12/12). The 3DS Zelda System came out around Thanksgiving the same year, which was a little over 3 months later.[/QUOTE]

Ahh dang, I didn't realize that. Good thing I didn't order on impulse for that reason. I looked at the ambassador's list of games and most I already own. I'm going to pass on this, cause the condition is questionable and the return window is only 7 days for a full refund.

I would take the gamble if I wasn't to cheap to buy the games. I want an XL when pokemon comes out but I will have to debate wether it's worth it. I bought the H3 360 from gs, first one great complete (minus hardrive) the econd one I orered was an elite recased.. old plug/chipset black face plate and silver bezel.

One of the hardest systems to find in the wild that I have ever wanted. Had to drop around this price, less taxes, on Ebay.

I sure learned my lesson on LE from Nintendo on that one.

I purchased two of these, and they're actually not in terrible shape. Slight scuffs here and there, no major scratches to speak of, and the screens were pristine. I planned on returning them if they had been any more the worse for wear.

[quote name='tcrash247']I've wanted a 3DS XL for a while, but I bought this one on release and can't bear to part with it.[/QUOTE]

made it this long... I think there will be a limited Zelda 3DS XL at the end of the year with the new Zelda game... crossing fingers :)

[quote name='sephiroth61787']Ugh, I really want this, but I already have a 3DS with the Ambassador games. Not sure if I want to trade that in towards this and lose the games.[/QUOTE]

You can transfer them over.

I got this 3DS when it released. It's still real purdy.

Mine had to be sent into Nintendo for repair though. When I got it, the Home button was broken and I couldn't exchange it anywhere because they were all sold out.

[quote name='Brash_Attack']I got this 3DS when it released. It's still real purdy.

Mine had to be sent into Nintendo for repair though. When I got it, the Home button was broken and I couldn't exchange it anywhere because they were all sold out.[/QUOTE]

What was it send in for?

Anyway, i got lucky i got mines from cowboom for $82. It looks almost new except for the dead pixel. I send to nintendo and they fixed it. If you are a zelda fan, then this is a must have.

bread's done
Back