Best Buy Memorial Day Kick off to Summer Event Sale

• :3ds:Scribblenauts Unlimited $19.99
  • iconps3.gif
    FUSION Tournament Controller for PlayStation 3 $43.99
  • iconxbox360.gif
    iconps3.gif
    Tomb Raider $34.99

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like it's only showing current prices right now, and most of it's already discounted. Hopefuly the Memorial Day sale is even better. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for an even cheaper price on Zelda OoT

Hopefully that isn't the full list, console players are out of luck. Great selection for 3DS though, already have all of them I was interested in.

[quote name='Blumpkin']It looks like it's only showing current prices right now, and most of it's already discounted. Hopefuly the Memorial Day sale is even better. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for an even cheaper price on Zelda OoT[/QUOTE]

I've been looking for a good sale for a 3DS XL. Had to sell my 3DS and games when I lost my job. Been itching to pick up another one, especially since Luigi's Mansion has came out!

[quote name='TaylorM06']Sale is live[/QUOTE]

Prices are the same for me.

The controllers on page 2 and 3 have changed prices for me. Most of the 3DS stuff stayed the same it looks like. If this is the sale it sucks :/

[quote name='Wint3rSoldier']uncharted 3 goty for $20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please[/QUOTE]

It's $20 on Amazon

[quote name='TaylorM06']It's $20 on Amazon[/QUOTE]

no its not, amazon is selling it for $34.99

3rd party seller is selling it for $20+ S&H, not gonna risk my j00 cred by paying that

I wanna see the XL go under 180 then I'll grab it.

I also wanna see someone put Ocarina of Time on sale again for $20. The game is too old to be paying $30 for it.

nothing for me as usual, pretty meh sale all around IMO. Glad though since I've been actually playing games again now I've cut back a lot on buying games. Feels good to eat away a bit of the backlog\\:D/

[quote name='aaronrodgers']Wii U Pro Controller for 39.99 isn't bad.[/QUOTE]

A decent amount of Walmarts have had them on clearance for like 37.50 (2 of mine did), some stated they found it for much less.

[quote name='TaylorM06']I've been looking for a good sale for a 3DS XL. Had to sell my 3DS and games when I lost my job. Been itching to pick up another one, especially since Luigi's Mansion has came out![/QUOTE]

Wel...if you're feeling a little naughty...there are emulators for 3DS now

[quote name='Gkage']Wel...if you're feeling a little naughty...there are emulators for 3DS now[/QUOTE]

Whaaaaa? I wasn't aware. Got some links to show how to do it?

[quote name='pimpster4183']Does anybody know anything about the FUSION Tournament Controller for PlayStation 3? Any good?[/QUOTE]

I was wondering the same thing. But the fact that they're wired is a turn off for me.

[quote name='pimpster4183']Does anybody know anything about the FUSION Tournament Controller for PlayStation 3? Any good?[/QUOTE]I have the 360 version and really like it. The movements are super smooth, the triggers are great, and being able to change colors is nice. Only drawback is the cord. It's a heavy braided cord so it tends to always get tangled up with other cords.

[quote name='SelmaBlair']I wanna see the XL go under 180 then I'll grab it.

I also wanna see someone put Ocarina of Time on sale again for $20. The game is too old to be paying $30 for it.[/QUOTE]

Used copies of OOT got for $25 and if you are a Gamer Club member they are $22.50. I ended up picking it up used through BB a couple weeks ago and works perfectly. Only perk of buying it new is the Nintendo coins you can register for.

Style Savvy: Trendsetters is worth 20...i'm a dude and it's a fun fashion boutique simulation game. Think I ended up with about 20.5 hours of play...which lead to me winning one of the bigger contests. I could have played for longer, but I had my fun with it. Worth it if you like fashion or simulation games.

[quote name='strait edge follower']dont forget the 10$ off afterglow controller @gamer coupon stacks with the sales for them. arent they 20% off the controllers this week ?[/QUOTE]

I'm hesitating on getting that one, the reviews on both BB and Amazon are not great. I know reviews can be biased against 3rd party controllers but the Rock Candy reviews are pretty good (I have one too and its very nice).

[quote name='strait edge follower']when will dead space 3, metal gear revengance and dmc hit 20 already ? :([/QUOTE]

Never. Been waiting on DMC and Metal Gear for quite a while now.

[quote name='Needles-Kane']I'm hesitating on getting that one, the reviews on both BB and Amazon are not great. I know reviews can be biased against 3rd party controllers but the Rock Candy reviews are pretty good (I have one too and its very nice).[/QUOTE]

Have an Afterglow to use with my PC and it's great, I honestly can't imagine why people would possibly review it low. Some of the buttons are a little "clicky" but nothing major and I've played it with very demanding games (like Dark Souls) with no problems at all.

[quote name='strait edge follower']when will dead space 3, metal gear revengance and dmc hit 20 already ? :([/QUOTE]

Seriously!

Well...except for DS3. I played DmC when it came out, loved it, but sold it and wanted to buy it when it was cheap to keep.

[quote name='nitrosmob']Style Savvy: Trendsetters is worth 20...i'm a dude and it's a fun fashion boutique simulation game. Think I ended up with about 20.5 hours of play...which lead to me winning one of the bigger contests. I could have played for longer, but I had my fun with it. Worth it if you like fashion or simulation games.[/QUOTE]

Delete, double post.

[quote name='nitrosmob']Style Savvy: Trendsetters is worth 20...i'm a dude and it's a fun fashion boutique simulation game. Think I ended up with about 20.5 hours of play...which lead to me winning one of the bigger contests. I could have played for longer, but I had my fun with it. Worth it if you like fashion or simulation games.[/QUOTE]

I haven't actually Played it yet, but I watched my sister play the demo. Honestly, it looked pretty cool. I couldn't believe how many different designs and outfits they had. I'll probably end up buying it before the day is over.

bread's done
Back