The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings Enhanced Edition (360) $19.99 at Amazon

they-played-with-my-xbox_o_121299.jpg

Yeah i Just got a 360 and noticed a price drop on this, glad I can finally play it in anticipation of The Witcher 3 coming soon.

Just finished playing this for about 2 months, fully 1000'd it.

GREAT game. With two fully developed paths, it has a lot of content and replayability.

I already jumped on this. Do you need to play the first game to understand and enjoy the second? I'm not really into PC gaming.

Worth playing through twice, as the middle third and parts of the last third are completely different based on a choice you make. $20 is a great price.

[quote name='SkylineChili4Me']Game[/QUOTE]

Yes. Yes it is. :applause:

[quote name='Dominick331']I already jumped on this. Do you need to play the first game to understand and enjoy the second? I'm not really into PC gaming.[/QUOTE]

I've only played the first one but I don't think you need to. I've heard that there are only very minor changes if you import your game so it's not like importing in Mass Effect. But if you do play the first one, you'll get a better feel (hehe) for the characters and story. :cool:

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']$29.00 now[/QUOTE]For in-stock items, yes.

Amazon still has it for $19.99, though it's a 2-3 week lead time on it. Just click on the link of "50 new for $19.99" and you can order it from Amazon.

Which reminds me, if I have this for PC, is there any reason to get it on 360?

is this the cheapest it's been aside from Bestbuy coupon making it what $15? Also it seems first print copies have a book and box case.

[quote name='shrike4242']For in-stock items, yes.

Amazon still has it for $19.99, though it's a 2-3 week lead time on it. Just click on the link of "50 new for $19.99" and you can order it from Amazon.

Which reminds me, if I have this for PC, is there any reason to get it on 360?[/QUOTE]

No. If you have the original version of Witcher 2 go to GoG.com & put in your code from the back of the manual & get upgraded to the EE for free.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']is this the cheapest it's been aside from Bestbuy coupon making it what $15? Also it seems first print copies have a book and box case.[/QUOTE]

First print run has mini guide, paper map, and physical CD soundtrack. Newer copies have downloads for the guide and soundtrack.

[quote name='MSUHitman']No. If you have the original version of Witcher 2 go to GoG.com & put in your code from the back of the manual & get upgraded to the EE for free.[/QUOTE]And if I have a download version from Amazon, what then?

[quote name='MSUHitman']First print run has mini guide, paper map, and physical CD soundtrack. Newer copies have downloads for the guide and soundtrack.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if these have any chance of being first print stock...

[quote name='shrike4242']And if I have a download version from Amazon, what then?[/QUOTE]

If you bought from Amazon and it came with some kind of activation key or product key you would enter that here:

http://www.gog.com/witcher/backup

If your Amazon download version didn't come with a key, though, you'll have to go here:

http://www.thewitcher.com/backup

It's definitely a longer and more convoluted process, but if you're willing to do it they'll still give you a GOG backup copy of the Enhanced Edition. And in my opinion I'd say it's definitely worth it considering all the free extras that come with it.

I saw this yesterday, but I wasn't sure whether I should bite or not...is it not going to drop to $10 or lower anytime soon?

[quote name='BMXJouster']If you bought from Amazon and it came with some kind of activation key or product key you would enter that here:

http://www.gog.com/witcher/backup

If your Amazon download version didn't come with a key, though, you'll have to go here:

http://www.thewitcher.com/backup

It's definitely a longer and more convoluted process, but if you're willing to do it they'll still give you a GOG backup copy of the Enhanced Edition. And in my opinion I'd say it's definitely worth it considering all the free extras that come with it.[/QUOTE]The Amazon copy did have a product key and that worked on GOG.com, so it's now in my library.

Guess I'll need to deinstall the Amazon non-EE copy from my laptop and then download the GOG EE copy in its place.

Thanks for the info.

[quote name='shrike4242']The Amazon copy did have a product key and that worked on GOG.com, so it's now in my library.

Guess I'll need to deinstall the Amazon non-EE copy from my laptop and then download the GOG EE copy in its place.

Thanks for the info.[/QUOTE]

No problem. The same works for the original Witcher if you have a non-GOG copy of that as well (just enter the same product key on that page).

Yeah for Witcher 2 EE on PC has all the controller updates of the console version so if you want to play on a controller then it works flawlessly.

bread's done
Back