New Super Mario Bros. 2 (Ninendo 3DS) $29.99 at Target [@ Amazon as well]

Would jump all over it if you could do Download and Play through the whole game...

same as Stryder.. going to wait for sub $20, even if it takes years... but I have a feeling Black Friday will be the day.

[quote name='Chrushev']Would jump all over it if you could do Download and Play through the whole game...

same as Stryder.. going to wait for sub $20, even if it takes years... but I have a feeling Black Friday will be the day.[/QUOTE]
http://camelcamelcamel.com/New-Super-Mario-Bros-Nintendo-DS/product/B000ERVMI8
^You better hope it isn't like the original NSMB for NDS. It took 4.5 years after release for that to drop to $24. Good luck with waiting for below $20 on NSMB2. ;)

[quote name='htz']http://camelcamelcamel.com/New-Super-Mario-Bros-Nintendo-DS/product/B000ERVMI8
^You better hope it isn't like the original NSMB for NDS. It took 4.5 years after release for that to drop to $24. Good luck with waiting for below $20 on NSMB2. ;)[/QUOTE]

3D Land is a better game IMO, so Im not super excited about this one, but would pick up for sub $20... so 4 years is fine :p

But as was mentioned above... this one is likely to fall faster than the original DS one... when that original one came out there was no market saturation with mario.. but now that there is we'll see price drops way quicker.. I picked up Sticker start for 19.99 the other day... that fell quick (but back up now)... so I imagine we'll see these flash sales for this game too.

[quote name='blankempathy']Thats because NSMB was a killer app for the nds. This time around the second one isn't really especially since it was released around the time of NSMBU.[/QUOTE]

Yea I don't think at the 4 year mark it was selling like gang busters that they couldn't dare lower the price. It's a nintendo game, they tend to hold their price, not because of being a "Killer app".

[quote name='iwannadie']Yea I don't think at the 4 year mark it was selling like gang busters that they couldn't dare lower the price. It's a nintendo game, they tend to hold their price, not because of being a "Killer app".[/QUOTE]

I blame screaming, crying kids and bad parenting for that one. Have a backbone! You're creating future monsters for the rest of the world!

bread's done
Back