Penny Arcade giving away free copies of Rain-Slick Precipice 3 for PC (Steam) *DEAD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMXJouster

CAGiversary!
Feedback
112 (100%)
http://penny-arcade.com/static/rainslick-giveaway

"To help the world prepare for the big finish of Penny Arcade’s On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness series next month, the penultimate game is available for free. Demonstrate your humanity and you can have one."

This is for today only I believe and they're giving them away until they run out of keys. You might need to keep reloading the page to get in.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tylerh1701']I can't get the captcha POS to go through.[/QUOTE]

You might have to do it multiple times. I had to enter the captcha about four or five times before I got my key. I think it's because their site is getting hammered.

[quote name='BMXJouster']You might have to do it multiple times. I had to enter the captcha about four or five times before I got my key. I think it's because their site is getting hammered.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I got one after my 5th or 6th time. I thought I was losing my mind haha.

the key I was given "had already been used" by the time I entered it into Steam. Grabbed a 2nd key and entered it faster, worked fine

[quote name='invincibleaggre']Still haven't gotten my key yet. Site is down. Makes me a sad panda... *cries*[/QUOTE]

No, the site is still working. If you get a Site is Unavailable message just keep refreshing the page until it comes up.

[quote name='fuze9']Link is dead? (Thanks for the heads-up anyway)[/QUOTE]

No, the page is still working. You need to keep refreshing until it lets you in.

saw this in the Steam thread. Really awesome of them to give it away, since I probably wouldn't have played it otherwise despite being interested. Sucks people had to try and hoard it and mess it up for everyone else, hopefully this gets sorted out soon.

Awesome! Here's your Code:
2PW5K-MA55A-I2CD5

To help the world prepare for the big finish of
Penny Arcade’s On the Rain-Slick Precipice
of Darkness series next month, the penultimate
game is available for free.
Demonstrate your humanity and
you can have one.

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']Awesome! Here's your Code:
2PW5K-MA55A-I2CD5

To help the world prepare for the big finish of
Penny Arcade’s On the Rain-Slick Precipice
of Darkness series next month, the penultimate
game is available for free.
Demonstrate your humanity and
you can have one.[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping this was up for grabs :p

I tried two separate times with about 15 captchas each and nothing. You saved me a long hassle. I appreciate it!

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']Awesome! Here's your Code:
2V8V7-G44DR-Z5LMT[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the code. No problems getting to website but after 15 capture codes I was reedy to give up.

Might as well post a bunch for users who are having problems with the captcha:

4R8VA-RGHCC-WTMJF
06E2D-IAZIK-TH0IJ
4WBGD-QJAX3-H4NFT
4XJRN-5HQWV-CAENR
4YRG6-LG4FG-XK3NV
4ZNBF-X48Z3-KNJBW
50NJY-6ZB22-4TEPC
52MCV-ENCXC-X68KL

[quote name='pizzaflavoredpudding']Might as well post a bunch for users who are having problems with the captcha:

52MCV-ENCXC-X68KL[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back