frys:saints row the third platinum pack ps3 10

[quote name='rudy_87']saints row the third platinum pack ps3 10.00 at frys

i saw this and thought it be worth a look i cant post the link since im new but look it up[/QUOTE]
It looks like one store in Cali has it in stock. The other stores I saw said unavailable.

[quote name='joeyshadows']It looks like one store in Cali has it in stock. The other stores I saw said unavailable.[/QUOTE]

damn would love to pm this with bb

[quote name='paayter']dont b a jackass...noobs cant post links[/QUOTE]
I agree. however, is a cag veteran a newbie?

[quote name='shadowkast']I agree. however, is a cag veteran a newbie?[/QUOTE]

I think you have to have a certain amount of posts before you can post a link. Don't quote me on that though.

I don't know why he would say he can't post links. Still doesn't give some jackass an excuse to shit in the thread. It's a good deal, poor you if you have to type "Saints Row 3" into Frys.com to see if it's in your area.

It is ymmv but is is possible to price match this to Best Buy if you get lucky. A couple months back Fry's had Playstation 3 controllers for $19.99 in store only and I was able to PM that at my local Best Buy. So depending on the manager and how closely they look at the web site you might be able to get away with it. I am going to try tomorrow and I will post my results.

My local bestbuy had saints row 3 on clearance months ago, I think I seen One Platinum pack and now they don't even carry that anymore.

good luck trying to find it to match lol

Wow... closest (and only) store that has it is only 2200 miles away!

I hate these Fry's store clearances... never anything near me.

[quote name='coopscohen']I just wanted to say thanks OP. No problem PM at my BB. I grabbed (2). If anyone is interested, let me know.[/QUOTE]

wow. I havent seen this package at BB in a long time. shock to hear u got 2.

Be happy he posted what is wrong with you. You people need to face you were bullied growing up instead of cyber bullying others... :applause:

[quote name='coopscohen']I just wanted to say thanks OP. No problem PM at my BB. I grabbed (2). If anyone is interested, let me know.[/QUOTE]

Can you pick me up one? No Fry's on the East coast

Wonder if BB will pm, even though the closest frys is 240 miles away. Might at least be worth a shot?!

[quote name='TKSJOHN']Wonder if BB will pm, even though the closest frys is 240 miles away. Might at least be worth a shot?![/QUOTE]

If it has the same price available for shipping they will but if there is a shipping charge they might stick you with that.

BB refused to PM, said it was bc FRYS isnt local, then when I called bullshit since its a referenced online retailer in their policy; the manager fessed up and said it was too much of a discount.

[quote name='warreni']Anybody have a Best Buy SKU for this or do you just have to check your local stores and hope it's in stock?[/QUOTE]

It's no longer on the website though. The only way to know is to check or call the store and ask the employee to do a stock check without telling them the price match part as to avoid them lying to you.

Just be prepared to have a spider wrapped crushed box if you find one.

[quote name='Wint3rSoldier']BB refused to PM, said it was bc FRYS isnt local, then when I called bullshit since its a referenced online retailer in their policy; the manager fessed up and said it was too much of a discount.[/QUOTE]

I had a similar experience at one of my local stores today; the manager said that because it was $9.99, that meant that it was discontinued and they don't PM discontinued items.

However, I stopped by the other store in my area and not only did I have no problem getting a PM, I found a pennied-out Mass Effect 3 guide too! Thanks for the post, OP!

bread's done
Back