- - - - -

Move Navigation controllers for $10 at Sony Stores

#1 mattand   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   47 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:11 PM

Hey, just scored at a good deal at the Sony Store in Center City Philadelphia. Move Navigation controllers are marked down to $9.99, plus tax. This beats the $19.99 on Sony's own website.

YMMV, as always. I don't know how many they have left. If you're in the market for one of these, and there's a Sony Store nearby, definitely worth checking out.

Also of interest: Radio Shack is selling them for $17. Use their website to see if a store near you has them, and definitely call ahead.

#2 TooPoor   ∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price CAGiversary!   9962 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:15 PM

Seen any games, OP?

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List Currently inactive, no time to play any games _(:3」∠)_

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#3 mattand   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   47 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:23 PM

Actually, I wasn't there physically. The better half was on her lunch hour and works nearby. I saw them on sale at Sony's website for $20 a pop, and asked if she would check out the store.

We just got really lucky with the $10 price. I was expecting them to be full price in the store.

I would imagine there might be games, though.

#4 Lubu   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   260 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:27 PM

I know they said that the move controllers will work the ps4, but will the navs work also?

#5 Saix_XIII   Video Game Addict CAGiversary!   6143 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:35 PM

I know they said that the move controllers will work the ps4, but will the navs work also?

I don't see why not. There is really no way to improve on the Nav, it's a pretty straight forward device that works really well for what it is. The main issue is very few games use it.

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.

My Trade List

My GoFundMe - Help Me Get to Star Wars Celebration 2017!

#6 invincibleaggre   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   146 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

invincibleaggre

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:43 PM

Aww Sony, you're our best friends this year! Backward compatibility, FTW!

My Signature Doesn't Work With Images

#7 reedimer   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   354 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:44 AM

It does not work in Century City , LA