(Dead Again) $8.99 Triple Feature Blu-Ray WBShop FreeShipping

So I ended up ordering

Superman / Superman II / Superman Returns
2001: A Space Odyssey / Clockwork Orange / Shining
Deep Blue Sea / Long Kiss Goodnight, The / Snakes on a Plane

Nine movies for $29 is not bad about $3.20 each.

I would have loved the Gremlins one but I already own the Goonies single Disc

After getting 3 movies backordered on Frys from their :br: sale, I felt compelled to try this out. Went with American History X / History of Violence / True Romance. Tough to beat for under $10. Thanks OP.

Seems to be dead. Some of these exact Triple Packs are available in Best Buy and likely for similar prices. I know I bought the TMNT pack for 9.99 at some point.

does anyone have experience ordering from WBShop? Do these usually come with slipcovers? If they do, I guess I should order a few at a time so they ship in a box instead of a single blu ray in bubble mailer?

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Did anyone's order ship yet my 2 are in limbo and ordered on the 22nd.[/QUOTE]

I've experienced a few times that it takes a while for it to ship, the is the price you pay when you get free shipping.

[quote name='skiizim']I've experienced a few times that it takes a while for it to ship, the is the price you pay when you get free shipping.[/QUOTE]
Slow shipping is one thing but i read it takes 10 days to process the orders then slow shipping time once processed. I would normally say forget that with 2-3 weeks my funds are pending the entire time. If they run out and cancel would of been meh. The economy sucks so 10 days proccessing $80 or so kinda sucks and not knowing if it goes through. I hear they cancel to but wish i known is all i would of just got goonies pack only.

Just having big money in limbo for 2-4 weeks before i get what is deducted from my bank balance. Knowing this i would be ok but dang reminds me of funcoland ordering through the mail. Ancient system they got haha

never ending story $5 something there w free ship but will pass.

Can you cancel orders i heard some store selling same price locally.

I was just wondering the same thing. My 2 orders from 5/23 are still "in process". That's embarassingly slow, but I guess as long as it's normal procedure for them and they eventually get here it's still a really good deal. At least the shipping was free. It would have been a joke to pay anything for this level of service.

15 days nothing shipped so there within 10 days to process is bs. my orders show now but i was charged me already worst site ever. if i cancel then i have to spend time getting refunded and there cs is a joke saying thet never charged me...

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally called customer service to cancel since I also ordered on the 22nd with "In Process" still on my account. It's nice that both movies were backordered with no ETA on when a new shipment was coming in and they never told me. Canceled and will be wary of shopping with them again.

Holy crap...both of my orders finally shipped. Almost a month late, but I really thought they'd be cancelled. Still a good deal. I'm just glad I wasn't needing anything right away, haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back