Sanctum 2 XBLA Giveaway

Caspel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Hey all;

I'm giving away copies of Sanctum 2 for XBLA on my Twitter account (https://twitter.com/ADayLateFriend/status/337283584924725248) if any interested parties would like to enter.

For those who don't like to use Twitter, I will give away a copy of Sanctum 2 to two individual CAGers who reply to this post with what their most anticipated or least favorite Xbox One feature is and why. I'll randomly pick two winners (who will win a copy of both) in a week. Also, another way to win is to PM me and I'll pick a random winner who sends me a message that includes a link to a Sanctum 2 review.

Twitter: www.twitter.com/adaylatefriend

personally i am excited for the cable tv feature, the multitasking option looks fantastic! im not too big on kinect though, i never use it much so i would say it is my least favorite

also, let me know note that anyone can enter in every method to win a code. So feel free to try all methods that you deem viable to win a code.

[quote name='Caspel']also, let me know note that anyone can enter in every method to win a code. So feel free to try all methods that you deem viable to win a code.[/QUOTE]

winner is chosen a week from today? really hope i win, the demo is fantastic. just cant afford it right now

[quote name='hotnikelz']winner is chosen a week from today? really hope i win, the demo is fantastic. just cant afford it right now[/QUOTE]

Yes, outside of Twitter contests which are normally 1-2 days.

Least anticipated Xbox ONE feature: Used games restrictions

Reason: I like to save money buying used games.

Following you on Twitter, and re-tweeted.

Favorite: Xbox On (enhanced voice, motion control & instant on)
Least Favorite: losing all of my XBLA games (or rather having to use my 360 to play them)

Most anticipated feature: So far nothing really excited me that much but I do like that I will be able to transfer my gamerscore and gamertag to the new system

Least favorite feature: Xbox One Not Backwards Compatible and this is not because of game discs but more because I wont be able to transfer my large XBLA library to the new system.

Least favorite feature of the Xbox One: everything.

But as a serious answer, the whole "full price fee for a game code" thing. It makes the physical games worthless.

My least favorite feature of the Xbox One is the fact that we can't play used games without paying a fee :cry: PS4 or PC (if PS4 will also have the same feature) here I go.

Least anticipated Xbox ONE feature: Disc base games when it's all going to be in the clouds. (I like how Steam doesn't sell physical copies of games)

Reason: Since it's going to be some code (DRM). Take physical copies away. That would really stick it to Gamestop and gives me more space back in my room.

Least favorite, but not the only thing about Xbox One is the fee to play used games. Such a money grubbing implementation. Microsoft really has no idea what gamers want.

Least favorite: Used or second hand games require a fee to play
Once you buy a game, it's yours to do whatever you want to do with it. If you want to lend it to your brother or friend, you should damn well be able to
This is a deal breaker for me among many other things
Other dislike about the console: no backwards compatibility, size, always online/"kinected," anything to do with cloud technology, main focus on TV instead of games...

I'll stick to my 360 and get the PS4

maybe not least, but I'm definitely not crazy about Kinect 2.0 always watching you. I can only imagine what microsoft could be doing with what I'm sure they will call "anonymous usage data to help improve your experience".

Anyway, thanks for the giveaway:)

Least favorite feature is the disc DRM and having to install the games in order for them to run. I've already maxed out my 250GB HD on the 360, and these games are just on DVDs not BDs. You'll be able to hold less games now, unless you're planning on upgrading to at least 1TB at minimum.

I like the TV through the Xbox, it's not much, but switching from game to TV/something else seems really fast and easy.

I dislike that XBLA games won't be compatible, but it's not a big deal, my 360 won't stop working on the release of Xbox One.

I can't wait to try out Kinect 2.0. I think its a really cool idea but has not been properly executed yet.

Least favorite feature is no backwards compatibility. BC would have bridged the gap and made an easy transition for long time 360 users who have purchased tons of digital content.

Most:Blu Ray
Leastt: No used games without a fee. Come on GMADB. That would be the way to go if you want get out of the console business.

My favorite feature is being able to pull up the internet while I'm playing a game, that way I can look stuff up about the game right there rather than having to go to my computer.

My least favorite feature is everything else.

The Xbox One feature I'm least looking forward to is the "always online" Kinect thing.

I don't want to be forced to have a broadband connection in order to use my Xbox One or Kinect. Even if the online connection is only necessary once a month, it'd still be a pain.

thanks to francis i can definitely say im looking forward to watching dennis rodman slam dunk a basketball on live tv, get on skype to talk to my friends as it is going on and brag about my uber cool fantasy team that just got better.

Least excited: TV features. I'm from Portugal and we don't even have Xbox Live Rewards so I'm pretty sure we won't ever have the TV Features fully available. Also the DRM and the "almost always-on"

Most Excited: I guess nothing really. After the show I've decided to keep my 360 for 3 more years, and only then think about making the jump. There are plenty of new games coming.

Least favorite Xbox One feature: limitations on used games and installation (installations, dlc, downloadable games and updates will fill that 500gb hard disk very quickly)

Least favorite feature is the lack of backwards compatibility physically OR digitally...I can understand physically if the architecture is different...but digitally? Patch that One.

Least favorite Xbox One feature: The used games dilemma. It's unclear now but the fact that I can't lend or borrow a game from a friend and play it, is just wrong. A friend can lend you a book and you don't need to de-activate it, right?

Congrats to Bent 00, Kanokare, and PIRaterIa for winning copies of Sanctum 2 on XBLA. Check your PMs by the end of the night to redeem the codes.

[quote name='Caspel']Congrats to Bent 00, Kanokare, and PIRaterIa for winning copies of Sanctum 2 on XBLA. Check your PMs by the end of the night to redeem the codes.[/QUOTE]

Awesome!! Thanks so much for the code and the giveaway! Gonna play it ASAP later this weekend. Gold expired today too so gotta use my spare 3 month card once I get back on lol.

Thanks again!

Cool contest you are doing.

Kinda funny ironic that you are giving away a XBLA game that will not be able to be played on the XB1 (XBO, XO, X1....what is the shortcode of this thing!)

Least favorite thing so far is a 3 way tie: No Backwards Compat, Controller is basically the same from the Xbox (no new buttons, no touchscreen,), and KInect NEEDED.

Not in it to win it...just wanted to toss my answers in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Least anticipated feature? Big Brother kinect. Like, come on bro, when i gotta fap, i gotta fap! I don't want it exposing me. Especially when i get into super fap mode. That things sounds like a hurricane.

Favorite feature: Has to be skype.

Least Favorite: You have to connect online once every 24hrs. I don't have the internet at my home where i keep my xbox since ISP's don't service my rural area. So I'm screwed lol

bread's done
Back