cag i need your help with taking down a scammer

S

starmask2k3

So I am talking with a guy who's trying to scam me with fake Paypal E-mail's and a guy is going to pick up the item is there anything I can do

have someone stand behind him and push him :)

but really though if someone is trying to scam you with fake paypal emails why the hell are you even meeting him

[quote name='slidecage']have someone stand behind him and push him :)

but really though if someone is trying to scam you with fake paypal emails why the hell are you even meeting him[/QUOTE]

Because I want to take him down

Last edited:
[quote name='starmask2k3']Because I want take him down[/QUOTE]

So what do you mean by taking him down?
I don't see why you are even dealing with the guy in the first place

[quote name='hereon']So what do you mean by taking him down?
I don't see why you are even dealing with the guy in the first place[/QUOTE]

I don't know what you mean? ?

Am I the only one who thinks starmask and slidecage are the same person?

When you meet him, push him and make him fall over some heaved sidewalk.

[quote name='tcrash247']Am I the only one who thinks starmask and slidecage are the same person?

When you meet him, push him and make him fall over some heaved sidewalk.[/QUOTE]

talking about sidewalks...love how you trip and fall over a sidewalk and the city goes NOT OUR FAULT

yet the CITY is out there the next day REPLACING THE ENTIRE SIDEWALK for 3 blocks

[quote name='starmask2k3']So I am talking with a guy who's trying to scam me with fake Paypal E-mail's and a guy is going to pick up the item is there anything I can do[/QUOTE]

Meet up with him then when he's not looking blow him, he'll be so shocked he wont know what to do. But seriously its prolly best left alone.

Just wanted to know if I can call the cops and he can get arrested

You should dress up like Mel Gibson and take him down Lethal Weapon style.

P.S.: If he tries to shoot you in the butt hole then grit your teeth and clench your cheeks real tight. ;)

[quote name='slidecage']talking about sidewalks...love how you trip and fall over a sidewalk and the city goes NOT OUR FAULT

yet the CITY is out there the next day REPLACING THE ENTIRE SIDEWALK for 3 blocks[/QUOTE]
I 100% believe this, but your suggested disposition leaves much to be desired.

[quote name='slidecage']talking about sidewalks...love how you trip and fall over a sidewalk and the city goes NOT OUR FAULT

yet the CITY is out there the next day REPLACING THE ENTIRE SIDEWALK for 3 blocks[/QUOTE]

Right on cue, and the very next post! :applause:

Make sure you meet some place public, like a Gamestop. This whay when the stuff starts to go down, you can kick over the magazine racks and yell 'GLITTER, B*TCH!!!', then hit him with a glitter bomb!

This will surprise and confuse him.

What info of yours does this person have? If it's nothing you care about I'd just tell him to meet me at some inconvenient place and not show up. Stay on the phone with him and bullshit him as much as you can.

Shit like:

Oh no I didn't mean that McDonalds, I'm at the other Mcdonalds a few miles away can you come here?

Ok great you're here? I'm the guy with the mullet and pink purse. What do you mean you don't see me? Look I'm doing squats and waving my arms in the air do you see me now?!

Or maybe don't do any of that I don't know I'm just throwing it out there.

[quote name='Number83']Make sure you meet some place public, like a Gamestop. This whay when the stuff starts to go down, you can kick over the magazine racks and yell 'GLITTER, B*TCH!!!', then hit him with a glitter bomb!

This will surprise and confuse him.[/QUOTE]

And then some guy randomly yells

"THAT WAS A GOOD MOVIE!"

Get it? Because Glitter was a movie.. A very bad one... :whistle2:(

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, unlike the childish comments and silly suggestions, I think you should do this:

Dress up in a fairy costume, and install one of those female rape prevention devices in your asshole. You know, the ones that are like a fish hook on the inside. They get in, but they ain't getting out. Alright, so you meet up with the scammer at a bar. You buy him a few drinks. Get him tipsy. Hide an audio recorder in your fanny pack. Get him to admit to the scam on the recording. Buy him a few more drinks. When he finally leaves to go to the bathroom, pop a roofie in his drink, take him back to your place, get him to nail you in the ass, but then TA DA! He's stuck. Walk down to the nearest police station, scammer still imprisoned in your ass, and turn the bad guy in to the authorities, along with the secret audio recording. You'll pretty much be a hero.

All u that posted childish comments and silly suggestions should be banned from this site

I just wanted to know if I can do something about a scammer

[quote name='starmask2k3']all u that posted childish comments and silly suggestions should be banned from site[/quote]

this!

[quote name='starmask2k3']I just wanted to know if I can do something about a scammer[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say: You could just not deal with him.

Problem solved.

Let stupid thread comments resume as they are appreciated and expected.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']This is the funniest fucking thread ever.[/QUOTE]

Close

The Xbox One thread is pretty hilarious.

So did you have the meeting yet? Scale of one to ten, how raped did you get? (Note: anything in the single digits is an obvious lie).

[quote name='PR Mega X']So did you have the meeting yet? Scale of one to ten, how raped did you get? (Note: anything in the single digits is an obvious lie).[/QUOTE]

ROFLcopter.

tumblr_lmpq86je0v1qfhuivo1_500.jpg

[quote name='starmask2k3']Because I want to take him down[/QUOTE]

powerful statement. I feel like some dramatic music should be playing after this.

[quote name='tcrash247']Am I the only one who thinks starmask and slidecage are the same person?

When you meet him, push him and make him fall over some heaved sidewalk.[/QUOTE]

starmask, slidecage, and timboslice are like hewey, dewey, louie of CAG.

On a rare basis I've sold craigslist items using paypal before. One guy bought my digital camera and sent it as a deposit while he was out of town. he picked it up a week later and I never heard back from paypal about a chargeback claim. Another gave me a deposit to hold a system until he could come up for the weekend. Another dude needed change and I didn't have it on me but was fine with me refunding the difference through Paypal later that evening. All were low level transactions but my point is not everybody is a scammer with Paypal. are you sure he is scamming you? The scammers are the ones that ask you to mail your item.

[quote name='Donut2922']On a rare basis I've sold craigslist items using paypal before. One guy bought my digital camera and sent it as a deposit while he was out of town. he picked it up a week later and I never heard back from paypal about a chargeback claim. Another gave me a deposit to hold a system until he could come up for the weekend. Another dude needed change and I didn't have it on me but was fine with me refunding the difference through Paypal later that evening. All were low level transactions but my point is not everybody is a scammer with Paypal. are you sure he is scamming you? The scammers are the ones that ask you to mail your item.[/QUOTE]

yeah i am sure it is i got an e-mail from paypal that the paypal is in my account but when i look at my account it shows 0$ In it

I hope you get that scammer...get him real good.

Take him down for every man, woman, and child that has ever been scammed...
Take him down for the poor single mother that got scammed out of the last $20 she had for a gift for her poor mentally challenged son...
Take him down for that poor kid down the block who paid his last $10 for a broken Nintendo game...
Take him down for that poor puppy whose mom got ran over crossing the road by a careless scammer going 37 MPH in the 35 MPH zone...
Take him down for that poor little girl who had her favorite dolly stolen while she was playing in the sandbox in the park...
Take him down for America!!
Take him down for the world!!!

Might I suggest a bomb? You could lure him out to a park, and while you are talking to him in the park and his back is turned to his car, have your buddy rig a bomb on that car so when he drives off...BOOM! Alternatively you could just kick him in the shin or something and run away... Your choice. :D

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']I hope you get that scammer...get him real good.

Take him down for every man, woman, and child that has ever been scammed...
Take him down for the poor single mother that got scammed out of the last $20 she had for a gift for her poor mentally challenged son...
Take him down for that poor kid down the block who paid his last $10 for a broken Nintendo game...
Take him down for that poor puppy whose mom got ran over crossing the road by a careless scammer going 37 MPH in the 35 MPH zone...
Take him down for that poor little girl who had her favorite dolly stolen while she was playing in the sandbox in the park...
Take him down for America!!
Take him down for the world!!!

Might I suggest a bomb? You could lure him out to a park, and while you are talking to him in the park and his back is turned to his car, have your buddy rig a bomb on that car so when he drives off...BOOM! Alternatively you could just kick him in the shin or something and run away... Your choice. :D[/QUOTE]

Aaaaaan you're now on a government watch list ;-)

[quote name='PR Mega X']So close -- its Wheels and the Legman.[/QUOTE]

See that's the point those two couldn't even get that right.

See I knew it didn't look right for some reason but I was in a hurry.

Don't do it or you will get slidecaged! The scammer can turn the tables on you too and say you were scamming him. It takes 2 to tango so if no harm was done, move on. Now if you are on path of vengeance, as their seems to be more to this story than meets the eye, then you are the vigilante who will need more evidence against the scammer to get him or her booked. No evidence of wrong doing, no conviction.

bread's done
Back