The 2013 iconic summer Pepsi/mountain dew thread

Chemicalgamer01

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Didn't see an official thread on here about it yet and the program started a day or so ago.

https://iconicsummer.com/
What it is: Pepsi and Mountain Dew want to give you free gear,merch,gift cards,and other goodies all summer long.

Prizes here: https://iconicsummer.com/en-us/Landing

more info as to how it works: https://iconicsummer.com/en-us/HowItWorks

by collecting codes from special Pepsi products or Mountain Dew products. You get codes,you then use the codes online at the iconicsummer website,after you unlock the right set of icons,just see what product you can get and BLAM,it's yours.

You can also enter into hometown sweeps based on where you live,and beginning in August,use any leftover icons towards second chane sweeps like free trips,NASCAR races,and much more.

Anyhow,figured we can use this tread to drop or donate any codes to help CAGS get free stuff,figure out where to get codes,and so forth.

Go ahead and wiki edit this if anybody finds any interesting info or free codes.

Good luck everyone.....I want me a dew shirt lol

Chemical out.

Kinda surprised more people havent picked up on this yet.

Ive got 2 pairs of DNA headphones, a couple hats and a grill set so far.

I will trade 4 single icon cap codes for 1 3 icon 12 pack code.

Last edited by a moderator:
only need the campfire icon to get the gamestop gift card but I keep getting repeat icons(so many guitars and Tents) hopefully I will get it before they run out.

I work for a vending company, started seeing the 20oz appear last week - 5 codes so far from drinking, but I think I'm going to start looking in the recycling bins at the factories I go to.

[quote name='chazmet']Have not seen the special bottles yet anywhere. :bs:[/QUOTE]

my local supermarket just down the street and 99 cent only store have nothing but specially marked 2-liter pepsi/mtn dew bottles on their shelves, haven't seen any special 12-packs though

I've gotten set of DNA headphones and a Tumbler so far. I'm one rare icon away from everything else again.

entered a few more codes and I'm still one icon away from the gamestop gift card, in the meantime I got a mountain dew t-shirt and a tumbler, shipping will take between 12-14 weeks which is a bummer

I am just a tent and a fish away from unlocking prize #1. Got the Cowboy Boot on my first code entered. just got to somehow scavenger up some cash to buy more Dew

I just need the campfire icon to get the iPod touch, is there a time that's better then others to get rare icons? There's 70 or so iPod touches left on the Mountain Dew side. I've put in just about all my codes for today, and just got common icons. I did get me the black shirt, the tumbler, headphones, so far.

[quote name='humparilla']I am just a tent and a fish away from unlocking prize #1. Got the Cowboy Boot on my first code entered. just got to somehow scavenger up some cash to buy more Dew[/QUOTE]
congrats! enjoy the trip!

are those monster dna headphones any good? I don't know anything about them and I'm trying to decide between the headphones and that backpack

[quote name='LazyTriangle']are those monster dna headphones any good? I don't know anything about them and I'm trying to decide between the headphones and that backpack[/QUOTE]

I can let you know in 12-14 weeks.

They're Monster headphones AKA they charge $200 for cans that can easily be outperformed by something for $30-$60. I know you'd be getting them for free, and free is free, but I'd honestly go with the backpack.

[quote name='georox']Which are the rare ones?[/QUOTE]

Here you go:

Pepsi Common Icons:
- Pepsi Can
- Microphone
- Camera
- Palm Tree
- Concert Tickets
Pepsi Rare Icons:
- Beach Umbrella
- Wave
- Beach Ball
- Boom Box
- Sun
Dew Common Icons:
- Sunglasses
- Guitar
- Headphones
- Fish
- Tent
Dew Rare Icons:
- Baseball Cap
- T-shirt
- Skateboard
- Campfire
- Cowboy Boots

[quote name='georox']Still need a common icon. Can't find 6 packs of bottles of 12 packs of cans with codes. -.- This angers me.[/QUOTE]

I found the 6 pack of bottles at wal-mart. Which is the only place out here I can find with this promotion.

Also.. I plan on doing a Mountain Dew fueled all nighter. Have 8 bottles left and I can't just open them all, with the possibility of wasting them. Let's hope I don't piss a kidney stone tomorrow!

I can't chug the stuff anymore. Blood sugar keeps being over 400 (CF-related Diabetes, shit is bananas. I only weigh 130lbs too) so my dew intake is very minimal, one can/bottle a day. Bottle as in 20oz. Everything else is water. Todays bottle had ANOTHER "rare" code. WHERE THE F'K ARE MY COMMON CODES? THIS DOES NOT AMUSE ME!

Good morning everyone! :)

First and foremost... THANK YOU David Abrams for fully activating my account on here! :)

Now secondly and most importantly I did notice something last night about inputting the codes. The codes are good for either side you choose to apply them to. Example, I drink more Mt. Dew than I do Pepsi. I don't like the Dew prizes but I'm grooving on the prizes that the Pepsi side has. So, I used a Dew code and applied to the Pepsi side and I got a Pepsi icon!

It is my opinion that PepsiCo should have further defined the codes into classes such as very common, common, semi-rare, rare and ultra-rare. I say this because I am literally one icon away from claiming a prize from the three top tiers. I am missing the sun, boom box and beach ball. I am guessing that the sun icon is an ultra-rare as it's the last one that I need to win a tier 1 prize.

I haven't won any prizes. Congratulations to those that have won! :)

I'm willing to pay for codes!! Paypal of course.. We could discuss price. Larger quantitys would be nice :D

Just got the tent and the baseball cap today after entering six caps I got today from some dew at wal-mart.
So close to that t-shirt and I'll have it,I just need the sunglasses.

They ran out of iPods on the dew side :( Got a $100 gamestop card, so not bad. It comes with a live card too but I don't touch the xbox... so that's worthless. Wanted an ipod :/

i haven't even started yet... but i want that gamestop prize >.< (so i can get a 3ds after i sell the year of xboxlive for like $40)

DNA Dew headphones, Dew shirt, Dew can tumbler so far. Not bad for a raid on my works recycling bin, since I gave up soda last year.

I'm hoping to nab a pair of headphones when I can enter more codes tonight. My only over-ear headphones are my professional ones that I keep with my equipment, I need something cheap to use as a beat around pair, and these would work.

Well, I broke down and got myself a $25 gift card for the Hard Rock Cafe (despite the fact that I live 200 miles away from the nearest one)! Oh well, Christmas or birthday gift perhaps to someone that lives near one. :D

Anyway, here's the breakdown of what I have/have not concerning icons/prizes.

Icon/how many icons before redemption of any prize(s)/how many icons after redemption of any prize(s)

Beach Umbrella/2/1

Wave/1/1

Beach Ball/0/0

Boom Box/0/0

Sun/0/0

Pepsi Can/2/1

Microphone/3/3

DigiCam/1/1

Palm Tree/2/1

Concert Tickets/4/4

Prizes gotten:
06/02/13: 1 - $25 Hard Rock Café Gift Card (Cost - 1 Pepsi Can icon & 1 Beach Umbrella icon)

I won a Mountain Dew shirt, also got another cap which is the rare one to get :)
I have extra codes for trade if anyone is interested.

Bought a random dew from the local dollar store today,finally got the sunglasses icon i needed and got my shirt :D I'm pretty happy.

Hoping to get more icons soon and ether get the headphones or the GameStop prize pack.
Or just something else lol

Oh btw,quick tip.
Sign up for Pepsi experience points (PXP) for every iconic summer code you enter you get 100 extra points towards other rewards.

They have a fandingo 20 GC for 4,500 points.

entered 10 codes today had a couple of more left but the daily limit is set to 10 codes per day. Still haven't gotten the campfire icon for the Gamestop gift card, at this rate its really unlikely that I'll get one before they run out, like they did with the ipod touch on the mountain dew side. Thinking about switching to redeeming pepsi icons, I have most of the prizes I want from mtn dew already(t-shirt, hat, headphones, etc.), at least I'll keep trying to get that last icon until the gift cards go out of stock.

lol i only got 2 of the 6 pack bottles... and so far only got 3 lids...
by the time i finish the 12 bottles ALL THE GOOD PRIZES will be gone :(
shame...... i just wanted the gamestop prize to be honest

bread's done
Back