Nintendo 3DS w/ Circle Pad Pro & Extras - $110

DaDillsta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
YtYvxhe.jpg

IaCordj.jpg

I have a 3DS for sale, I would like $110 but I would be willing to possibly accept a bit less. Feel free to PM me or post in the thread. I have no idea what to charge for shipping, I'm guessing a flat $5 might cover it depending on the area shipping it to.

It's been used quite a bit, and has a small place on the right top cover which is partially visible in the pictures, but not a big deal. It works perfectly, all the buttons and games.

Bundle includes:

Flame Red Nintendo 3DS
Gem Smashers
Circle Pad Pro
Write & Protect Pack

[quote name='ishkabibbel2000']Are you interested in trading it at all, or just looking to sell it? If you're willing to trade, would you mind checking my list?

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=343485[/QUOTE]

Not particularly. I just bought an XL so I'm trying to make some of the difference back and pick up a new game. I'm really only mainly interested in getting Luigi's Mansion 2 or Donkey Kong Country Returns and planned on having a bit of cash left over. I haven't had many offers though, so I appreciate the offer.

You happy with the upgrade? I was thinking of doing the same, but I want my Ambassador games & tons of eshop stuff, so I'd have to buy a new one 1st. I hear the XL is grainy. Do you see any downside to upgrading?

Free bump?....

[quote name='twztid13']You happy with the upgrade? I was thinking of doing the same, but I want my Ambassador games & tons of eshop stuff, so I'd have to buy a new one 1st. I hear the XL is grainy. Do you see any downside to upgrading?

Free bump?....[/QUOTE]

I don't really see the grainyness much unless I'm playing MH3U, but it already had a bit of that on the regular 3DS. I'm pretty happy about it though the battery life isn't much better, it makes playing it better for me anyways.

bread's done
Back