Record of Agarest War 2 Limited Edition - Amazon $29.89(PS3)

ShadowAssassin

CAGiversary!
It has been dropping by about 50 cents per day for the last month and now is less than 50% off. I know at some point, Amazon will bump it back up to near retail. Not sure if this is a good time to jump on it or not. Heard the game was mediocre. Was going to wait and see if it got under $20, but it might be too risky. Right now it's cheaper than the standard ed.

They have 999+ left

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007UM59XY/ref=twister_B006O5YW54?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Im only interested in the artbook out of the extras, I could just keep it sealed and sell it to a weeaboo later on

I'm thinking once Hubbagames sells out(1 left) Amazon has little incentive to keep it at $29. Hubba sold about 20 in the last 24 hours. Then once Amazon raises their prices, so will the rest. They all base their prices off the competition. Even before I posted this on here, Hubba sold a bunch in the last day.

Just a theory, could be wrong.

I 've ordered this amazon. I received it and found the item box was heavily dented and wrinkled. And I returned it and asked for the replacement. However, the replacement is still heavily dented. The condition of the box is so bad and there is no way to called it collectible. Should I just asked for 2nd replacement? I am afraid that the 2nd replacement is gonna be the same condition.

Btw, someone has mentioned Hubbagames in the post, but I don't have good experience with them. I bought "NEW" games from hubbagames twice. And all of the games are re-wrapped used game and sold as "NEW". They are in shrink wrapped instead of Y-folded wrapped. Even the game manual are missing.

I 've ordered this amazon. I received it and found the item box was heavily dented and wrinkled. And I returned it and asked for the replacement. However, the replacement is still heavily dented. The condition of the box is so bad and there is no way to called it collectible. Should I just asked for 2nd replacement? I am afraid that the 2nd replacement is gonna be the same condition.

Btw, someone has mentioned Hubbagames in the post, but I don't have good experience with them. I bought "NEW" games from hubbagames twice. And all of the games are re-wrapped used game and sold as "NEW". They are in shrink wrapped instead of Y-folded wrapped. Even the game manual are missing.

I've heard differently, but that is not surprising. A lot of stores do this. I hate it. Gamestop started a virus that is out of control with resealing games. It should be illegal. I never order from any individual sellers besides Amazon because of this. I've only ordered maybe 5 games in my life from other stores on Amazon and of the 5, two of them came gutted and resealed. Almost a 50/50 shot for me. Unacceptable.

Last edited by a moderator:
This CE imho is not really worth it. The artbook type thing is good,....the other parts of it are no great. No soundtrack is a bummer though the blow up doll is ok. The Box itself is made of extremly thin material so almost guaranteed to be messed up in shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back