Skylanders Giants Lightcore Chill & Lightcore Pop Fizz in-stock @ Amazon $11.99 each

Nice! Snagged both! I saw Chill at TRU a few months ago, but skipped on it and I've been regretting it ever since.

[quote name='omyard']Nice! Snagged both! I saw Chill at TRU a few months ago, but skipped on it and I've been regretting it ever since.[/QUOTE]

Was that the Legendary Edition or the Standard LC Chill?

Also, I noticed that I can no longer search for a Polar Whirlwind on Amazon. Usually someone from Norway or possibly a US seller would have something listed.

Almost completed the entire collection. Only missing 4 more -_-
Wonder when lightcore hex comes. I can't get all the special ones it gets to expensive

[quote name='texasitalianboy']Was that the Legendary Edition or the Standard LC Chill?[/QUOTE]

It would have been the Legendary Edition TRU had an exclusive on releasing the lightcore version of that version first. I am down to only needing two more, series two Drobot and Lightcore Hex. I already have the Legendary Edition of L.C. Chill so I am not going out of my to get the regular L.C. version of him.

Pop Fizz available again after being unavailable earlier. I really hate paying full price for these things but I have a feeling that he might continue to be hard to come by. Heck, I haven't even seen the normal figure in stores. Of course they haven't processed my trades yet so my credit isn't available yet, still haven't gotten around to getting prime and not sure what I could throw in for filler.

Can anyone tell me what part of these 2 light up? Thanks!

I just bought a 3DS starter during the sale to get punch pop fizz, but I might just sell him after seeing that it goes for $30ish. I totally forgot he was getting a LC release.

People on the one Skylander page I frequent have been spotting these two guys at TRU's and Fred Meyer's on the West Coast the last couple of days.

Also the couple of Gamestops in my area have not received any shipments of anything other than a shipment Scarlet Ninjini's in over a month and a half. So I don't know if Activision has slowed down production because on the Giants because of Swap Force or if Gamestop is just not ordering them as much.

Also when LC Hex and series two Drobot are finally released here I heard their MSRP will be cheaper since they are the last two guys to get released.

http://skylanderaddicts.wordpress.com/2013/05/29/coming-in-june-lightcore-hex-rumors-and-more/

I read something similar about Drobot but cant seem to find the article to link.

bread's done
Back