Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition $19.99 at Amazon

Thanks for the deal.

Guys, do all copies of Infinite include Bioshock 1? Would owning Infinite make having Bioshock 1 from this collection useless for the most part?

[quote name='don_juan_darko']Thanks for the deal.

Guys, do all copies of Infinite include Bioshock 1? Would owning Infinite make having Bioshock 1 from this collection useless for the most part?[/QUOTE]

The BS1 on an Infinite disc is PS3 only. Not sure of its all copies or just the first run copies.

But the Rapture Edition has all the DLC for both games, depends if that matters to you or not.

[quote name='DANIEL']for a person that already has the 2 standard games is it worth getting?[/QUOTE]

If all the DLC is worth $20 and the time having to resell/trade in the other 2, then yes.

Very tempting as I have yet to play any of the Bioshock games yet but my backlog is ridiculous right now so I'll probably wait till Black Friday for this one. It has been $20 previously though so don't see why it wouldn't be $20 again.

[quote name='Dark Rider']I already played the first one. Is this worth it for the second and add ons?[/QUOTE]

If you've only played the first one, and you liked the first one enough, but never got around to the second one, then yes. Controls for Bioshock 2 are a lot better and more intuitive. Basically the same game, but with a few updates. Either way, story's pretty cool.

PS3 no longer has Amazon as default seller; still available from Amazon but 12 day wait. Be sure to find it on the side. Default seller is 25+4 shipping.

[quote name='BigBizzee']I must be the only person on earth who didn't really enjoy Bioshock :whistle2:\[/QUOTE]

you're not alone. I'm playing through the first one right now (I bought this shortly after release with GS credit) and while I find it decent, I wouldnt rank it anywhere near the best games I've played.

[quote name='xFatalFlaw']Very tempting as I have yet to play any of the Bioshock games yet but my backlog is ridiculous right now so I'll probably wait till Black Friday for this one. It has been $20 previously though so don't see why it wouldn't be $20 again.[/QUOTE]

Hmm... Just keep in mind that you might have a hard time finding a new copy of this edition after these sell out -- Take Two published these as a way to generate hype for Infinite so it's possible they won't send this back for a reprint...

[quote name='BigBizzee']I must be the only person on earth who didn't really enjoy Bioshock :whistle2:\[/QUOTE]
I'm sure you're not the only one. Although 1 and 2 are easily in the top 15 games made this generation imo.

Gonna have to pick this up. I never played any of the dlc's and never finished all the achievements. Just finished playing through Infinite and although it was an alright game it just made me want to replay the really good Bioshock games.

I didn't enjoy Bioshock either. But to be fair, I've never played it before.

I can see the quality of it, but I didn't find it interesting enough to continue.

Still a good buy for people wanting both games *yes*

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']Just FYI: On the PS3 version, you will have epic installs. I recommend going 360 on this. :)[/QUOTE]
One disc rules them all along with ac3 500gb model. :lol:

It took me 3-4 years to appreciate these games, I played the original not too long after it came out and I just put it back on the shelf, but last year I started it back up again and it was brilliant, definitely in my top 10.

I have both games that I got cheap on Steam, but I'm almost thinking of getting this because I'll probably be more likely to play it on my 360.

bread's done
Back