Shadows of the Damned on clearance at BB

[quote name='Gosha']Games also $9.99 used at Blockbuster, part of the b1g1 thing. Not saying it'll be in good shape though.[/QUOTE] Blockbuster stores still exist???

I just bought 1 360 copy and 2 PS3 copies at KMart for $4.97 each. Already traded the 360 copy to GS as part of the 7 trade deal(has base value of $4 plus the $5 bonus), will trade in the PS3 one in my next batch of 7 trades and other PS3 one for myself. It's a cool game and one of EA's hidden gems.

I loved this game. If you are on the fence at all and you see it, definitely pick it up. Especially for $10!

[quote name='BadBrains']I loved this game. If you are on the fence at all and you see it, definitely pick it up. Especially for $10![/QUOTE]

This

[quote name='SkywardKing']Blockbuster stores still exist???[/QUOTE]

This is exactly what I think every time someone mentions a deal at Blockbuster. :lol:

[quote name='Vap']This is still in my backlog, which is weird since I'm such a Suda 51 fan.[/QUOTE]
Logic contradiction. You either already played it or are not a fan.

[quote name='TooPoor']Logic contradiction. You either already played it or are not a fan.[/QUOTE]

Or I just never got around to it cause I have to many games to play, even though I'm a fan of his other games?

[quote name='Vap']Or I just never got around to it cause I have to many games to play, even though I'm a fan of his other games?[/QUOTE]
I was using exaggeration to point out the game is awesome (and urge you to play it ASAP)

Is it a great game? No. Is it a good game? Eh ... maybe not. But, dammit, it's so bizarre that everyone should still experience it.

I bought this game for $60 forever ago, beat it, then regretfully sold it and haven't had a chance to pick it up since. My BBY is out of stock and the next closest store that has it is an hour away. I'll just have to wait for a decent gamestop or amazon deal on it. :/ As far as recommendations go, I can't suggest it enough to people that like crude humor and interesting gameplay. I'd play this game 4 times over before I'd be able to get halfway through RE 5 or 6 in comparison.

[quote name='Vap']Or I just never got around to it cause I have to many games to play, even though I'm a fan of his other games?[/QUOTE]

You either play his games religiously or you don't, there's no in between ;)

[quote name='hauz20']Is it a great game? No. Is it a good game? Eh ... maybe not. But, dammit, it's so bizarre that everyone should still experience it.[/QUOTE]

I have to disagree with you, mate.

This was my 2011 Game of the Year.

bread's done
Back