* * * * - 4 votes

Audience Rewards - Best Buy Reward Zone points [UPDATED] 7-29-2013

#61 Olengie   Yukari & Rise are Best Girls. CAGiversary!   5141 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

Posted 10 July 2013 - 02:28 AM

Thanks for the answers! Loving the free RZ Points. 

#62 rpg   I'm just here so I won't get fined CAGiversary!   7906 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:22 AM

Time to bookmark this page. Thanks for the answers. =)

platdance.gif 2014 /2015 <---Completed Games insane.gif

rpg49ers.png

rpg49ers.png

#63 NeoStrayCat   Cat Person! :3 CAGiversary!   631 Posts   Joined 2.5 Years Ago  

NeoStrayCat

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:46 PM

Yay, more RZ points is good! :3

#64 Billytwoshoes   Perpetually behind the times CAGiversary!   1632 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

Billytwoshoes

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:35 PM

Though not audience rewards related (but still RZ), and I didn't want to bump the Facebook thread (which should be locked by now), but for those people that didn't get the 100 sign-up RZ points from the Out and About promotion by now, I would go ahead and email Plink.  I just did that this week, and they said there were a batch of members that weren't properly linked between the RZ account and Plink account.

If you haven't done the Out and About promotion yet, you have until August 31st to get the bonus 100 RZ points from signing up.  I would log into your RZ account first, and then use the link above to go to the Plink site (click on visit partner from that link), which should help to ensure your accounts are linked properly.

#65 Methoes   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   637 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:43 PM

I've been getting RZ points since I linked to Plink - but I have no idea what I bought to grant me those points.  The place that I shop is not on the list.  Oh well - I'll still take the RZ points.

#66 the Gooseler   Damon Baird CAGiversary!   691 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

the Gooseler

Posted 20 July 2013 - 05:54 AM

New Questions Now up for 7/20/2013 -- 12 points

1) A theatre from what US City is behind the new Broadway musical First Date? Seattle
2) The director of Soul Doctor has directed how many other Broadway shows? 1
3) Alan Cumming made his Broadway debut in what show? Cabaret
4) True or False? Motown, the Musical is based on a book by Diana Ross? False
5) in what year did the original production of Chicago open on Broadway? 1975
6) What role does Sigourney Weaver play in Vanya, Sonia, Masha and Spike? Masha

Thanks to hariseldon at blu-ray.com forums.

#67 Sychophantom   ▲ | ▲ CAGiversary!   1136 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Sychophantom

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:45 PM

Thanks for the new answers.

Known elsewhere as The Reverend Menagerie.

The new SoulXchange.org Sell your soul, what else is it good for?

#68 cbulas1   John 3:16 CAGiversary!   770 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 20 July 2013 - 05:06 PM

Thanks for the answers!

Posted Image

#69 GDark   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   221 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:18 AM

Thanks for the answers!

#70 Got_Wii   Nintendo Freak CAGiversary!   773 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:34 PM

Thanks for the answers!

Posted Image

#71 Billytwoshoes   Perpetually behind the times CAGiversary!   1632 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

Billytwoshoes

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:09 PM

Thanks again for the new answers, these points should help push me towards another $5 cert.

#72 FEN1XD0WN  

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:59 AM

so for the out and about thing, all we have to do is sync that program and the reward zone account, and when we go to one of these places and pay, use the card (bank card, debit or credit......not reward zone blue card) right? thats it? for instance, i looked at my profile and it already has my bank information and what account to use. so im guessing its all set to go?

#73 boagman   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1039 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:57 AM

so for the out and about thing, all we have to do is sync that program and the reward zone account, and when we go to one of these places and pay, use the card (bank card, debit or credit......not reward zone blue card) right? thats it? for instance, i looked at my profile and it already has my bank information and what account to use. so im guessing its all set to go?

Are you referring to the Reward Zone Dining thing?  I'm a part of that, and it's been pretty good.  There's a limited number of restaurants you can go to, and they don't necessarily get you points every night of the week (when you search, it'll show you), but there's a pretty decent selection.  I'm pretty sure that I'll be a VIP member by the end of the year.

I fully admit that I wouldn't have signed up were it not for the bonus of 1000 points from last month for your first dine and review.  Scored points for both the dine *and* the bonus, and I've picked up some other points as well.  I do dine out a lot, so the VIP status will be a nice bonus.

#74 Quintessence   The Darkness Consumes CAGiversary!   1416 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Quintessence

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:05 PM

Yes, all you need to do is use the credit/debit card you have linked.  There is a delay with actually seeing the points appear, but it seems that they all work.  I have tested this at 7-Eleven and Burger King so far.

:bouncy: Free Cash and Prizes :bouncy:

Sign-up: PrizeRebel

100% free and quick to earn.

#75 goodbyetonight   ice princess CAGiversary!   779 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

goodbyetonight

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:28 AM

New questions/answers

1) True or False? The original first act of The Phantom of the Opera was presented at Andrew Lloyd Webber's home. True

2) What is the last song of Act I in Jersey Boys? Walk Like A Man

3) The Wicked backstage tour, Behind the Emerald Curtain, was formed by a man who played what role in the original Broadway company? The Witch's Father

4) How many dogs are in the cast of the current Broadway Annie revival? 3

5) Who directed Once on Broadway? John Tiffany

6) True or False? The song "Rock of Ages" is not featured in the musical of the same name. True

98799.png

#76 TXboxGuY   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1475 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:11 PM

Thanks for the new answers today, July 29th.

It seems like I've missed out on last weekend's batch of points.  I see it in my notifications but I figured I still had time.  Now today when I decide to do it -- it's a whole new batch.  :oops:

#77 ZombiesWorld   Would you kindly? CAGiversary!   583 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

ZombiesWorld

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:20 PM

Thanks for the answers. Finally got the last 11 RZ points I needed for my $20 certificate!

Zombies%20World.jpg
fss_overall.png

8-) A CAG that plays his games 8-)

#78 the Gooseler   Damon Baird CAGiversary!   691 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

the Gooseler

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:23 AM

Thanks for the answers. Almost have another $20 coupon.

#79 kube00   Keeping in Cheap since 2005 CAGiversary!   9161 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 15 August 2013 - 05:12 AM

Any more updates on this?

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#80 bojay1997   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4400 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

bojay1997

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:27 PM

Any more updates on this?

Think it might be finally dead.  They haven't updated in a couple of weeks now.  

#81 Quintessence   The Darkness Consumes CAGiversary!   1416 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Quintessence

Posted 17 August 2013 - 11:47 AM

Think it might be finally dead.  They haven't updated in a couple of weeks now.  

I'm afraid that you might be right.  If this is the case, there will be no free RZ points anymore.  As with the polls, it was good while it lasted.

Oh, well, I guess technically checking into a store for points is free, but I have never gotten the prompt to come up.

:bouncy: Free Cash and Prizes :bouncy:

Sign-up: PrizeRebel

100% free and quick to earn.

#82 Guest_KuroPansa_*

Guest_KuroPansa_*

Posted 01 September 2013 - 09:46 AM

Thank you very much Best Buy, for destroying yet another way to get free rewards zone points... you bastards.

#83 BudzMcGee   Clearance Bin Review CAGiversary!   3525 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:28 PM

I'm afraid that you might be right.  If this is the case, there will be no free RZ points anymore.  As with the polls, it was good while it lasted.

Oh, well, I guess technically checking into a store for points is free, but I have never gotten the prompt to come up.

I hate to bump an old thread but...

if you are on an android phone try uninstalling and re-installing the app.  I sometimes find it necessary to turn on my GPS as well. Then, half the time when I do hit the check in button, it says can't connect but it actually does deposit the points.

Of course sometime it doesn't pop up with the option anyway. I contacted Best Buy about how problematic the app is on android and got kind of a run around answer at first but after convincing the person I was talking to that I wasn't an idiot they did promise to send my information to "the right people."  I hope she does.

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Get money back for purchases at Target, Best Buy and more with Ibotta (My Referral Link).

#84 Billytwoshoes   Perpetually behind the times CAGiversary!   1632 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

Billytwoshoes

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:11 AM

Glad you bumped the thread personally, had an issue with the Plink Out and About program, where I wasn't getting any of the RZ points, despite my Plink account stating otherwise.

Turned out to be an issue where I clicked a link that another CAG provided, rather than going to my personal Reward Zone page to sign up for the program.  Essentially the CAG who posted the link was getting the RZ points for the dollars I was spending, since I signed up under his link.

Best Buy / Plink fixed the problem and gave me all the RZ points earned and properly linked the accounts now, happy with the assistance provided.  For those on the Out and About promotion that aren't getting the points posted to your RZ account, this is more than likely the issue.