$19.99 Mortal Kombat Vita
$19.99 LEGO Batman Batman Movie
$19.99 FEAR 3 Orphan Movie
$19.99 LEGO Batman 2 DC Super Heroes

$20 off Beats headsets
$9.99 Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move

Shell Gift Cards?!?!?!?!?!...

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess that is officially new MSRP on BSI. Have to trade my copy in to get around the $10 average for that $35 tiered thing. Have a PS4 to save up for (or at least Kindle GCs if I cash out and go the PC route).

[quote name='WV Matsui']The dates are making my brain melt! :lol:[/QUOTE]

It's just a really long sale, guys. Going to start at the end of next month and wrap all the way around for almost a year.

[quote name='TheCollegeGamer']It's just a really long sale, guys. Going to start at the end of next month and wrap all the way around for almost a year.[/QUOTE]

Lol beat me to it :)

Haha Orphan movie comes bundled with FEAR3? Oh well, a free bluray movie with a fairly decent action shooter game that exceeded low expectations.

[quote name='h4mx0r']Haha Orphan movie comes bundled with FEAR3? Oh well, a free bluray movie with a fairly decent action shooter game that exceeded low expectations.[/QUOTE]

Terrible movie. I saw this bundle in store and it is called "platinum Shield" I got a chuckle out of ridiculous this bundle was when I had seen it.

[quote name='Jack_Frost']with gamestop having kindle and gas cards now they're gonna be getting more business from me.[/QUOTE]

But the problem is that you pay taxes off those kindle and gas cards. There should never be sales taxes on gift cards but GS do charge this. FYI - if you didn't know this. Only GS can get away with this.

[quote name='Methoes']But the problem is that you pay taxes off those kindle and gas cards. There should never be sales taxes on gift cards but GS do charge this. FYI - if you didn't know this. Only GS can get away with this.[/QUOTE]

I bought 4 last Thursday, no taxes collected. $100 even. Wonder if this is state specific.

[quote name='Methoes']But the problem is that you pay taxes off those kindle and gas cards. There should never be sales taxes on gift cards but GS do charge this. FYI - if you didn't know this. Only GS can get away with this.[/QUOTE]

I haven't been charge tax on my kindle cards

I dont recall being charged for mine either when I got one from them couple months ago. It was a printable one though, so not sure if that makes a difference.

[quote name='Punisher138']Isnt it illegal to charge tax on gift cards? That would be double dipping.[/QUOTE]

It varies by state. Some states double dip, others don't. But in the end, you can claim state taxes against federal taxes so it doesn't really matter.

My local GS finally got Amazon gift cards, so I got rid of all my GS credit. And my PUR membership expired last Sunday. FREE, FREE AT LAST.

That is all. Carry on.

Wow they are actually advertising the gas cards. I never knew so many people used GS for gas money. I already bought $100 from them though. At this point why not.

I am still not sure how they make money off them. I guess when they sell the used game for more than they sold the GC for.

[quote name='Jack_Frost']im pre ordering 2 copies of SMT IV. i've learned my lesson and I WILL FLIP ONE OF THESE SEALED IN THE FUTURE.[/QUOTE]

It's odd - I've felt the exact same way about GS lately. Between my Prime account and Steam, there's very little that GS can do for me.

I'm thinking a $20 Kindle card will be coming my way soon.

[quote name='Jack_Frost']im pre ordering 2 copies of SMT IV. i've learned my lesson and I WILL FLIP ONE OF THESE SEALED IN THE FUTURE.[/QUOTE]

Do all the SMT games hold value like that? May do the same. Feel like some are still easy enough to find, and now the SMT name's stock seems to be at its highest.

bread's done
Back