Walmart 2 Packs $29.99 YMMV PS3, 360, DS, Wii

vicktor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I was on the road this weekend and saw "Value 2 Packs" for various systems. They are $29.99 each. This is definitely YMMV. This display was next to an empty display for Injustice with other DC related games and movies and I have not see the Injustice display at any of my Walmarts. Not sure if any of these are a good deal, some are decent.

:ps3:
God of War Origins / Killzone 2
Lego Potter Years 1-4 / Years 5-7
Reflex MX vs ATV / Stuntman Ignition
Anarchy Reigns / Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Prototype 2 Radnet Edition / Devil May Cry HD Collection
Resident Evil 5 / Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
Fallout 3 Game of the Year / Rage

:360:
Prototype 2 / Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Resident Evil 5 / Devil May Cry HD Collection
Dead Rising (I think it was the first one) / Anarchy Reigns
Fallout 3 Game of the Year / Rage

:ds:
Lego Potter Years 1-4 / Years 5-7
spider-man Shattered Dimensions / Transformers Prime
Star Wars Clone Wars not sure if it was Jedi Alliance or Republic Heroes) / Ninjago Battles
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box &/ Golden Sun

:wii:
Lego Batman / Batman: The Brave & the Bold
Sonic and the Secret Rings / (There was just a shelf tag for this one)

Got some pretty awesome games in there, sir/madam. Professor Layton/Golden Sun, God of War: Origins/Killzone 2. I may bite on this. Thanks for the update!

This is a new four foot section in most stores that have the interactive islander video game consoles (the ones that aren't inside the locked glass case with a monitor up top) I know that my store has them and the other 2 stores in a 30 mile radius carry them as well (North Central Ohio)

i saw these this weekend at the liberty/kansas city missouri walmart. borderline decent deals, probably could find them individually cheaper. almost got the ps3 prototype 2/dmc hd one, but i already had prototype 2 from the best buy coupon deal. didnt see the RE5/dead rising 2 pack, might have picked that up. they put this section in the spot where they used to have all the vita stuff that is now on clearance.

bread's done
Back