$10 XCOM: Enemy Unknown (PC digital dowload)

This deal has already been referenced in the Amazon PCDD thread, but I can't post a link because CAG puts too many limits on newer accounts.

I'm totally cool with a separate post, though, as this game is absolutely amazing. I scored it a few weeks ago on a Steam deal, and I really don't care that I ended up paying a little more for it. It's that awesome, and that's coming from someone who has never played a single game in the series before. The original titles are on the list for after I complete this one.

Thanks, I knew it was going to be on sale but I couldn't remember when it started. Had a $5 cert good only on pc download titles, so I put it to good use with this. :)

[quote name='RainFall']nice, came to 4.99 after the previous $5 off promo.
random.gif
[/QUOTE]

Could you please post the 5 dollar promo code? thanks :)

[quote name='dealquest']Could you please post the 5 dollar promo code? thanks :)[/QUOTE]
They are usually only 1 time use per account

Best I can tell, I got my $5 cert from buying Deadly Premonition Director's Cut. That and a preorder for SMT4 are the only 2 game related purchases I've made from that account, at any rate.

I was looking forward to this game for a long time. Played the demo and fell in love with it. It was a no brainier for me. Wish I had that 5 dollar promo code tho. Oh well, still a good deal.

bread's done
Back