Walmart - Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider, Gears of War Judgment, AC III $30 each

Thanks OP! Been waiting for both of these games to hit the $29.99 mark. Happy early Father's Day to me!

[quote name='Hyunkel']I'm tempted to pick up Bioshock, but I'm wondering if it will hit $20 in the next month.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Already have too many backlogs.

[quote name='Ren01']Checked Walmart in surrey BC this morning, no discount.[/QUOTE]

It's the flyer for the upcoming week which doesn't go into effect until May 31st (Friday).

[quote name='Nukkus']Meh, no pc love as usual.[/QUOTE]

PC games gets discounted digitally so much, I don't see the need to complain :D

Not dying to play these games, so I'm probably going to wait for $20 for the ones I want to play. Thanks for the post though OP!

Can anyone confirm yet if the games are only for Xbox? Pics in flyer only show Xbox covers and no word about PS3.

Sale prices are on the Walmart website with free shipping. Except Bioshock Infinite & Assassins Creed III for the PS3 have not dropped in price.

I just picked this up at my local Walmart. They hadn't marked the price down yet on the shelves but I had showed them the flyer and they quickly adjusted it.

Apparently it's only for 360 that its discounted. Too bad the 360 version doesn't come with the original Bioshock like the PS3 version does tho

bread's done
Back