Save-a-Lot $15 for $25 Itunes GC

[quote name='murphdrag']People give money to iTunes?[/QUOTE]

iOS apps, music, movies, tv shows, books... these giftcards can also be used on the Mac App Store to get major discount on Apple's pro software like Final Cut Pro or Logic Pro (or games).

If you're within Apple's ecosystem these type of discounts are more than worth it.

[quote name='dwo']iOS apps, music, movies, tv shows, books... these giftcards can also be used on the Mac App Store to get major discount on Apple's pro software like Final Cut Pro or Logic Pro (or games).

If you're within Apple's ecosystem these type of discounts are more than worth it.[/QUOTE]

Well, I guess if you have an Iphone. Either way, the iOS system is kinda wonky. Apple is too expensive for what it is nowadays.

When I looked up the stores near me and my relatives in MI/IN, the ad for those locations are different than the one in your area and don't list the GC offer. Looks like this may only be for certain regions.

[quote name='heatison777']Its on top of the 4th page. You have to click on the ad then scroll over.[/QUOTE]

4th page is different for those states. I checked the ad from your area and compared to the ones in MI/IN before posting.

Really wish I could load up on these right now, would probably buy 10 for the family.

Nothing in the ad for the western NY stores I checked, either (some of the ads for different stores in the area were different, too). I'm thinking YMMV.

Hmmm ...this shows up in my area so I think I will pick one up tomorrow.will check and see what other cards they have as we'll. thanks for posting this !

[quote name='Midnight Express']Thanks, my local ad shows it. Crazy deal, ad shows Barnes and Noble, Kohl's, Home Depot and iTunes gift cards.[/QUOTE]

Too good to pass up IMO, I'll be grabbing a nice tool kit from Home Depot.:bouncy:

So I assume there is a limit on the number you can buy. Does anyone have a print copy of the ad with the small print? It's too small to make out on the site.

[quote name='Koopa22']Too good to pass up IMO, I'll be grabbing a nice tool kit from Home Depot.:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Front page of the ad says sale runs from Wednesday, May 29 to Saturday, June 15? Long sale...

[quote name='dei']So I assume there is a limit on the number you can buy. Does anyone have a print copy of the ad with the small print? It's too small to make out on the site.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to try to run by there later today and grab a copy of the ad. I'll post a picture if I do.

Midnight Express said:
I'm going to try to run by there later today and grab a copy of the ad. I'll post a picture if I do.
I stopped by tonight and only picked up a flyer. They didn't have any iTunes cards, and I wasn't particularly interested in trying the others available (none of which were pictured in the ad), considering the fine print below. There was only one busy register open, not a great part of town, and didn't want to deal with the possibility that this process could be complicated or only valid on certain cards. They did have a decent selection (as in variety, not necessarily of quality/interest) of other cards, such as Toys R Us, Lowes, Darden restaurants, and Visa prepaid cards.

I'd take a picture, but I doubt the print quality would help matters. So, here's everything in the blue box (sans Spanish translations):

$10 off instantly
when you purchase any participating $25 gift card at Save-A-Lot.
Subject to availability. See gift cards for details, terms, conditions and (if applicable) fees. All trademarks are property of their respective owners. While supplies last. No rain checks. Limit one reward per transaction. Product offer may not be available in all states. May not combine cards to meet promotion threshold of $25.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't even know this chain existed but there's one fairly nearby. Unfortuantely it's not in this week's ad on their website when I click the link, but I'll keep my eye on it since it appears to go through the middle of June. Much appreciated OP.

One limit per transaction? "Hi I'd like to buy these 3 separately."

Wonder what else they offer? Not a bad deal. It's going on at my Manchester, CT location.

This is a odd deal... I looked at the store that is 10 miles from me and not in there ad. But I peeked at the one that is in next town over approx 25 miles and it is there. Has anyone tried to make Wal-Mart or Target or something match it? Do they match gift cards? Or what about just another Save A Lot?

Thanks!!

Dammit no go for this in St. Louis. Only corporate stores have the gift card rack and none of the stores in STL are corporate. :(

[quote name='heatison777']Thats weird. My area is Ohio, the link I posted says Georgia. I guess you could stop in and see what the in store ad says.[/QUOTE]

Where in Ohio? I can't find it in the ads of the Columbus stores.

So apparently I missed the ad the first time I checked, didn't even notice it at the top of the ad on page 4.

[quote name='$hady']
How do you tell a corporate store?[/QUOTE]

Just call and ask if the location carries gift cards, they should be able to tell you. Might be worth asking if they have any specific ones in stock though -- I stopped by the one in Durham and they were all sold out of iTunes, Kohls, Starbucks and Home Depot cards.

The Best Buy GCs are not part of the deal; at least when I tried it, it rang up at full price.

I picked up an iTunes card today with no problem, discount is automatic. Every store is different, just plug your zip code in the store locator then click on each store's ad to see if they are part of the sale.

I stopped at my local Save A Lot and they were out of them. Only the ones in the ad get the discount.

Does anywhere price match gift cards? I could only find info on getting a gift card with a purchase not straight up gift card purchases.

[quote name='heatison777']I saw this advertised in their ad that I got today. I stopped by and bought 1 without any issues. They were on a stand alone Gift Card rack near the checkout area. It rang up, discounted, and activated all correctly. The ad says $10 off any $25 Gift Card, but I think Itunes is the only game-related one.

http://savealot.shoplocal.com/savealot/default.aspx?action=entryflash&[/QUOTE]

Deal says $10 off any PARTICIPATING $25 Gift Card. The participating ones are iTunes, Home Depot, Kohls, and Barnes and Noble.

Had the lady scan Best Buy, Shell gas, Outback, Subway, etc none worked.

Of course, they were out of stock on all the participating GC's.

EDIT: Ouch, all of what I said was already posted (in a 2 page thread). Ugh, what a dope.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the one for my area, its on the 4th page as well. Kinda tempting to maybe get one, even tho I all ready have 51 in credit with iTunes. Wouldn't hurt to have more...

bread's done
Back