- - - - -

used PS VITA DJ MAX Technika Tune for 29.99

#31 georox   The Captain CAGiversary!   7719 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:22 AM

He's right, he didn't bump it, he raised it from the dead. Huge difference, a bump or response is something you do while the thread is still relevant and active... not... yea.

#32 xxxScorpion   Fraud Detector CAGiversary!   133 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

xxxScorpion

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:28 AM

I didn't bump it, I responded to it. It's a niche game, many topics aren't going to be made about it. It's one of the few results that popped up on my search......and I have not been a member for 30 days so I cannot make a thread. 

Anywho, it's going to be hard to find this game, being out of print and junk. After waiting and all the push backs and such at launch I finally said forget it and just bought it digitally. A fun game but too many slow songs, I end up just playing like 6 now to get that breakneck speed thing going on. Good luck on your search!

#33 gaviles88   (fake)no0b gamer CAGiversary!   67 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:47 AM

Anywho, it's going to be hard to find this game, being out of print and junk. After waiting and all the push backs and such at launch I finally said forget it and just bought it digitally. A fun game but too many slow songs, I end up just playing like 6 now to get that breakneck speed thing going on. Good luck on your search!

It is more nostalgia, loved Black Square and the others. And not wanting to waste memory card space...I'll do a digital download in a worst case scenario =( Thank you, I've been searching far and wide...only one on ebay for $65, not that desperate yet lol

#34 xxxScorpion   Fraud Detector CAGiversary!   133 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

xxxScorpion

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:32 AM

It is more nostalgia, loved Black Square and the others. And not wanting to waste memory card space...I'll do a digital download in a worst case scenario =( Thank you, I've been searching far and wide...only one on ebay for $65, not that desperate yet lol

Yeah, they still have the korean/etc versions on Play-asia but it's most likely still the same amount or higher. I've been playing black square recently but I can't seem to give it enough time. Or more so I've played all the songs in the game to death from other games and most are really slow so it doesn't give me that bleeding edge feel. Meh. Such an awesome series, sad to see it die.

#35 anotherpoorgamer   Bird's Nest Hair CAGiversary!   5608 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

anotherpoorgamer

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:18 AM

Ah man, you got my hopes up on finding a reasonably priced copy of this game.  They don't even sell it on the official website anymore.

I think I might just go digital on this one and maybe print out the box art to save money.

#36 WilliamG   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1852 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:50 AM

I said screw it a while back and bought it digitally. Fun game but it's pretty tough, especially if you have big fingers!

#37 CrazyCoconut   Am I done training yet? CAGiversary!   200 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

CrazyCoconut

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:01 AM

Is this the only US released Vita game that is out of print/no longer made? I'm new to the Vita system so yeah.

#38 gaviles88   (fake)no0b gamer CAGiversary!   67 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:13 AM

Is this the only US released Vita game that is out of print/no longer made? I'm new to the Vita system so yeah.

Yea, pretty much. It was only sold directly by them on their website and only a couple thousand produced. Starting with DJMAX Portable 3 they really only did digital distribution

#39 CrazyCoconut   Am I done training yet? CAGiversary!   200 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

CrazyCoconut

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:25 AM

Yea, pretty much. It was only sold directly by them on their website and only a couple thousand produced. Starting with DJMAX Portable 3 they really only did digital distribution

Thanks. Not sure if it's my cup of tea but it's definitely going into my "Must Get" list. I'm surprised it's not going for $100+.

#40 Corgstradamus   I have short legs CAGiversary!   4126 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Corgstradamus

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:53 AM

I got this for $40 from playasia not to long ago. A lot of fun, but can be really difficult. Overall good game and probably going to be one of the more rare physical copies of a game.

#41 Mr_hat   Banned Banned   659 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Mr_hat

Posted 20 January 2014 - 01:58 PM

If someone got one and decides they don't like it and wants to make a profit (although not a huge one) send me a PM and Ill buy it. Ive seen imports for it but I want the north American version for my collection.

Id really been wanting this but I didn't find out about it till it was sold out since it wasn't exactly a well known game.

#42 gaviles88   (fake)no0b gamer CAGiversary!   67 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:18 PM

If someone got one and decides they don't like it and wants to make a profit (although not a huge one) send me a PM and Ill buy it. Ive seen imports for it but I want the north American version for my collection.

Id really been wanting this but I didn't find out about it till it was sold out since it wasn't exactly a well known game.

I rose this from the grave, I get first dibs.

#43 Mr_hat   Banned Banned   659 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Mr_hat

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:25 PM

I rose this from the grave, I get first dibs.

Evidently not because I got a pm and a pic of it with a reasonable price tag just now. Maybe you didnt get dibs because you jumped in saying you get it and sounded like a jealous child.

So thanks for getting me this game.

#44 gaviles88   (fake)no0b gamer CAGiversary!   67 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2014 - 12:14 AM

Evidently not because I got a pm and a pic of it with a reasonable price tag just now. Maybe you didnt get dibs because you jumped in saying you get it and sounded like a jealous child.
So thanks for getting me this game.

Lol yumad, I have the game, it's for a friend who doesn't want a digital copy. Take your fabrications else where, who is the child making up stories trying to get me jealous.

Fail.jpg

P.S. I'm sure you'll suck at it, sell to me when you get bored and can't beat MX stages :) my friend will be very happy

#45 Drclaw411   I miss Cartoon Orbit CAGiversary!   3277 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:40 AM

The special edition of this game is one of the best CE's I've seen in a while. I love a CE done right. Worth every penny.

#46 gaviles88   (fake)no0b gamer CAGiversary!   67 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:44 AM

The special edition of this game is one of the best CE's I've seen in a while. I love a CE done right. Worth every penny.

I would have been all over it had my Vita not been dusting. Late to the party =(