Kirb's sale END! Invoices in OP, some packages ready to go now!

Vulgarism

CAGiversary!
Feedback
415 (100%)
Hey all! I just moved and with all the money associated with moving costs, I'm here to try and make a few dollars back!

UPDATE!!!

Because of connectivity problems on my end (yours? At all?) the set instone end time will be 6:10/8:10/9:10 PM. Anything after a :10 timestamp on the post is out. Although I don't think we will have a rush of posts, heh.

Kirb's Ultra Short WTF Lowball Sale!

RULES:

START DATE: 05/29/13
END DATE: 06/02/13
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED: PP, AP

1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are NOT acceptable. If you made a mistake in your submission, please post again.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update time.
3) There is no minimum to win any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) The smallest bid increment is $1.00, no $.10 or $.01 bids! With this, bids must start off at $1.
5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. While I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise, if you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
7) All bids are welcome (excluding bids from CAGs on my Negative Experience List).

Ending the Auction:
This bad boy will be ending on Sunday, June 02 in the early evening. This is how it'll play out:

EST: Between 9:00 and 9:15 PM
CST: Between 8:00 and 8:15 PM
PST: Between 6:00 and 6:15 PM

Once I post, things are wrapped up. No more bids will be accepted unless they are in excess of $100+ the highest bid (I kid, of course.)

Shipping/Payment:
With shipping always a huge problem on these, I'm going by weight. It'll take a little longer to get you your invoice, but don't expect them any later than Sunday evening/Monday morning. To keep things running smooth, please please please PM ME WITH YOUR ADDRESS ASAP AFTER THE SALE IS WRAPPED UP. This will make getting everything set as easy as possible. [/spoiler]

The following form(s) of payment are accepted.

~ Paypal
~ Amazon Payments

WINNERS!!!

Masa TFC PAID

Shipping - $2.80
TOTAL: $9.80

NoelVermillion PAID

• :360: Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising [C]
    missing manual
    - $3 NoelVermillion
  • :ps3: Metal Gear Solid 4 - $5 NoelVermillion

Shipping -
TOTAL:

Snow Vixen PAID 9400109699938523318326

Shipping - $2.80
TOTAL: $27.80

da1nonliiny PAID 9400109699938523318296

Shipping - $2.80
TOTAL: $8.80

encendido5 PAID

• :ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (UK) - $5 encendido5

Last edited by a moderator:
Just Dance-$1 DANCE PARRRRTAYYYYY
Kingdom Hearts 2 -$5
Persona case-$1

I would bid more on the JD, but I don't even own a kinect lol.

Thanks for the bids! I am at work and updating from my phone sucks, so it might be a few hours for updating. Thanks for the patience!

This lowball needs more games.

:ps3: Metal Gear Solid 4
:ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (UK, sealed)

Bid away, chaps! I'll get pictures. Eventually. Maybe.

I'm always happy to answer questions though!

Bump! I would just like to give all my gratitude to everybody who has helped out, by either bidding or donating. Every time I think I am done trading or buying or selling on CAG, I always get pulled back by the great community we have here. Thanks everybody!

Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising [C] missing manual - $ 1
Forza 4 - $3
Metal Gear Solid 4 - $1
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (UK, sealed) - $1

sometimes you just gotta say, fuck it."

Afternoon bump! Ends in TWO DAYS!

EDIT: BAH! Through an error on my part, I mistakenly added Forza 4 to the mix. I very much apologize, and Masa is sending a message to the current highest bidder, but it is no longer in the sale. It was never intended to be in the sale. I am very sorry for the mistake! Everything else is still fair game!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vulgarism']Afternoon bump! Ends in TWO DAYS!

EDIT: BAH! Through an error on my part, I mistakenly added Forza 4 to the mix. I very much apologize, and Masa is sending a message to the current highest bidder, but it is no longer in the sale. It was never intended to be in the sale. I am very sorry for the mistake! Everything else is still fair game![/QUOTE]

yes everyone, I am an ass and I take full credit for the mix up! My goal is to not make kirby or myself look bad, but life is full of mistakes! I am sorry!

bump for apologies and... burger king has delivery in Sac Town?!?!?!?

[quote name='MasaTFC']yes everyone, I am an ass and I take full credit for the mix up! My goal is to not make kirby or myself look bad, but life is full of mistakes! I am sorry!

bump for apologies and... burger king has delivery in Sac Town?!?!?!?[/QUOTE]

YOU SHAME ME! BUMP!

Nooo, you don't shame me. YOU DISGUST ME!

**IMPORTANT UPDATE!**

Pictures!

Upon closer inspection, I have the following observations to make:

MGS4: From the LE. Says "not for resale" on the back of the box where the barcode normally is.

MGS HD: The game is not sealed. Apparently it didn't come sealed in the UK LE. :/ The game is complete and has not been used.

**END ANNOUNCEMENT**

If anyone wants to back off on their bid, put me down in their place. I may be bidding on my own item, but Kirby still gets the money and I save on shipping. ;)

[quote name='PlowK1NG']You don't even have a kinect masa!

:/[/QUOTE]

Hey, i don' t even have ps3 (anymore) and that's not stopping me from bidding on MSG4

I would honestly be surprised to find more than a few people who don't buy games for consoles that they don't have. I stocked up on PS3 and 360 games before I had purchased those when I moved out here, so when (and if) I did get them, I'd have a nice little library to play. So I say bid on everything, everybody!

EDIT: OH, and also, is anybody else having spotty connectivity to the website? Mine has been off and on for the past twenty or so hours. Unless it really becomes problematic over the course of the next few hours, the end time will remain.

One last bump! The end is coming up! If anybody wins all four of my items, I'll give you free shipping and 10% off your end sub-total!

[quote name='PlowK1NG']You don't even have a kinect masa!

:/[/QUOTE]

[quote name='aptanor']Neither do I. $5 on JD4[/QUOTE]

makes...3 of us? how come there couldn't have been a 4 invovled?

JD4-6

Alright, like clockwork, I am again having troubles connecting to the website. Anybody else? Because of these problems, I am implementing a set in stone end time: 6:10 PM PST. THAT IS 8:10 for you Midwest folk and 9:10 for those Eastern lads. I will update the OP with the same info. If I can't get onto the site near the end, any bid placed when 6:11 my time is shown on their post, those won't be counted.

ANDDDD ENDDDD! I need addresses STAT! Since CAG is going down for a bit tomorrow, let's get this rolling so I can get ya your stuff quick!

Hey everybody! So, since the forums are still getting those growing pains ironed out, I would like to let Noel and Encen know that TLP threw the totals to me, and I'll be PMing you either late tonight or early tomorrow. I need to get Masa's total for you Noel, but everything will be taken care of ASAP!

bread's done
Back