DeepDiscount - 25% off, The Big Sale (Section 23, BluRays, DVD's + more)

3GSid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
74 (100%)
Hey guys.

Didn't see this posted anywhere and just learned of this via newsletter so am posting this for people to see!

Sale page right here!

Deepdiscount is running a 25% off there already low prices on any item that has 25% off tag on it. This includes DVDs, BluRays and CDS.

To get this, you have to enter the code 25more at checkout and it will take off the extra 25% there.

Plenty of items with the tag, and some pretty decent deals after I scanned over.

Thanks to Squarehard, here's a small list of the BluRay Titles from Section 23 (Prices after discount)

Angel Beats! Complete Collection $28.79
Battle Girls Time Paradox Complete Collection $31.16
Bodacious Space Pirates Collection 1 $30.71
Bodacious Space Pirates Collection 2 $30.61
Broken Blade Complete Series $28.77
Canaan Complete Collection $28.81
Clannad After Story Complete Collection $37.00
Clannad Complete Collection $37.05
Demon King Daimao Complete Collection $28.65
Dream Eater Merry Complete Collection $28.79
Ef: A Tale of Melodies $28.77
Ef: A Tale of Memories Complete Collection $28.79
Fate/Stay Night Collection 1 $33.22
Fate/Stay Night Collection 2 $33.22
Guin Saga Complete Collection $37.42
Heaven's Memo Pad Complete Collection $28.69
Highschool of the Dead Complete Collection $28.80
Hiiro no Kakera Season 1 $31.81
Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere Season 1 $28.55
Infinite Stratos Complete Collection $29.18
Intrigue in the Bakamatsu Collection 1 $30.76
Inu X Boku Complete Collection $31.61
K-on! Season 2 Collection 1 $28.68
K-on! Season 2 Collection 2 $28.70
Kamisama Dolls Complete Collection $28.97
Legend of the Dark Kings A Fist of North Star Story $30.90
Majikoi-Oh! Samurai Girl Complete Collection $28.70
Needless Complete Collection $37.03
Night Raid 1931 Complete Collection $30.90
No.6 Complete Collection $28.68
Penguindrum Collection 1 $30.60
Penguindrum Collection 2 $33.22
Persona 4 Collection 1 $24.74
Persona 4 Collection 2 $28.82
Phi Brain: Puzzle of God - Collection 1 $37.65
Phi Brain: Puzzle of God - Collection 2 $31.22
Samurai Girls Complete Collection $28.80
Tears to Tiara $36.70
The World God Only Knows Season 1 $28.77
The World God Only Knows Season Two $28.58
Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 Complete Collection $30.44
Towa no Quon Complete Collection $28.68
Un-Go Complete Collection $28.69
Xam'd: Lost Memories Complete Collection $37.05

Sale is good until June 14th.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some decent anime deals going on since a ton of Section 23 titles are included, so could be pretty good for those who don't feel like waiting for Black Friday or end of the year.

[quote name='shrike4242']Anyone figure out if DD jacked up their prices as the sale went live like they've done previously in the past?[/QUOTE]

From what I've seen from the anime titles it's been pretty consistent, so not sure about everything else though since I don't really keep an eye on non-anime stuff. ^__^

[quote name='Squarehard']From what I've seen from the anime titles it's been pretty consistent, so not sure about everything else though since I don't really keep an eye on non-anime stuff. ^__^[/QUOTE]Well, that covers the anime section of DD. :D

Hopefully someone else had something in their cart and noticed if it went up or not.

Most of the Section 23 stuff is DVD-only though. Only a handful of anime Blu-rays included.

Was thinking about Fushigi Yugi, but Amazon's normal price is way cheaper.

[quote name='DNukem170']Most of the Section 23 stuff is DVD-only though. Only a handful of anime Blu-rays included.

Was thinking about Fushigi Yugi, but Amazon's normal price is way cheaper.[/QUOTE]

Actually there's a few dozen at the very least that I've seen.

You can't use their sorting for anime because like Hastings' sorting system, it doesn't work properly, so you will have to go through the list manually to see them all, but I'll list some for you guys so you will have to do less work (prices are after discount),

Angel Beats! Complete Collection $28.79
Battle Girls Time Paradox Complete Collection $31.16
Bodacious Space Pirates Collection 1 $30.71
Bodacious Space Pirates Collection 2 $30.61
Broken Blade Complete Series $28.77
Canaan Complete Collection $28.81
Clannad After Story Complete Collection $37.00
Clannad Complete Collection $37.05
Demon King Daimao Complete Collection $28.65
Dream Eater Merry Complete Collection $28.79
Ef: A Tale of Melodies $28.77
Ef: A Tale of Memories Complete Collection $28.79
Fate/Stay Night Collection 1 $33.22
Fate/Stay Night Collection 2 $33.22
Guin Saga Complete Collection $37.42
Heaven's Memo Pad Complete Collection $28.69
Highschool of the Dead Complete Collection $28.80
Hiiro no Kakera Season 1 $31.81
Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere Season 1 $28.55
Infinite Stratos Complete Collection $29.18
Intrigue in the Bakamatsu Collection 1 $30.76
Inu X Boku Complete Collection $31.61
K-on! Season 2 Collection 1 $28.68
K-on! Season 2 Collection 2 $28.70
Kamisama Dolls Complete Collection $28.97
Legend of the Dark Kings A Fist of North Star Story $30.90
Majikoi-Oh! Samurai Girl Complete Collection $28.70
Needless Complete Collection $37.03
Night Raid 1931 Complete Collection $30.90
No.6 Complete Collection $28.68
Penguindrum Collection 1 $30.60
Penguindrum Collection 2 $33.22
Persona 4 Collection 1 $24.74
Persona 4 Collection 2 $28.82
Phi Brain: Puzzle of God - Collection 1 $37.65
Phi Brain: Puzzle of God - Collection 2 $31.22
Samurai Girls Complete Collection $28.80
Tears to Tiara $36.70
The World God Only Knows Season 1 $28.77
The World God Only Knows Season Two $28.58
Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 Complete Collection $30.44
Towa no Quon Complete Collection $28.68
Un-Go Complete Collection $28.69
Xam'd: Lost Memories Complete Collection $37.05

and there are still some titles, but I have to head out in a bit, so this should be sufficient.

Like I said, DD has a horrible sorting system, so don't rely on it to sort anime out correctly for future reference.

Yeah, DD and its sales are garbage compared to what they used to run. And their prices were never anything great to begin with. Amazon always beat them there; only on occasion you'd find something that was cheaper and that was usually by like .50 to a dollar at that.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Grave of the Fireflies Blu-ray - $12.58[/QUOTE]

Thanks, got it to go along with my recent Ghibli Blu's from DMC. And also got Paprika to qualify for free shipping.

[quote name='DNukem170']I don't know if the discounts just aren't that great, or if Sentai's prices are really high.[/QUOTE]

Combination of both. ;P

Sadly, I think the best Deep Discount sales happened over 6 years ago. The current promotions and sales they have always seem to be less than stellar, and while their collection is huge, they generally inflate the prices to compensate. I've only ordered from them a few times, but my last one was in 2008 and I haven't bothered since.

While Kamisama Dolls wasn't well received, I liked it. I'll bite at that price...I'm sure it will go lower though by X-mas.

Sadly, I think the best Deep Discount sales happened over 6 years ago. The current promotions and sales they have always seem to be less than stellar, and while their collection is huge, they generally inflate the prices to compensate. I've only ordered from them a few times, but my last one was in 2008 and I haven't bothered since.
Same and these prices for mot are cheaper other places... They are slow to ship it even non sale orders... ty op but pass.

Err Bodacious Space Pirates is....meh. I watched it because CR had it and I was bored, but it wasn't particularly compelling.

Err Bodacious Space Pirates is....meh. I watched it because CR had it and I was bored, but it wasn't particularly compelling.
A shame; in that case maybe I'll hold off on it. It's too bad, I had high hopes for the series. I guess it'll be awhile before I find another space pirate show with the quality of Outlaw Star.

Bodacious Space Pirates is more Tenchi Muyo (except with all girls) than Outlaw Star. It is pure Yuri fodder. Fun Yuri fodder, but Yuri fodder nonetheless.

Is that a good price on Persona 4?
It was less than $2 cheaper during the BF sale last year, so it is a decent price for collection 1 at least since collection 2 wasn't out at that time yet, so can't speak for collection 2, but for collection 1 yes.

bread's done
Back