* * * * - 57 votes

CAG 3.0 Upgrade - News, Updates And Progress - Dark Theme, Feedback are Live - EVERYTHING is Coming Back Soon!

Theme CAG feedback private messages

#2161 qbanita   Has been playing Lumines Electronic Symphony
Vita

Posted 02 October 2014 - 03:51 PM

Getting to a user control panel on a phone is also horrendously slow. I can get to the homepage just fine, but if I try to go to the CP, man, does it hang.

Been doing that for quite a long time though. (iPhone 5/Safari, though that likely doesn't matter.)

Oh I thought this was just me, glad to know it isn't

Equistina.png

#2162 phantomphoenix   Make It Loud! CAGiversary!   2076 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago   Has been playing Castlevania: Circle of the Moon
GBA

phantomphoenix

Posted 05 October 2014 - 07:40 AM

Is it possible to embed youtube videos with time stamps? Also, on a somewhat related note, I don't know if it's just me, but embedded YT vids seem to either have lower audio quality or volume. I end up watching vids directly on YT for this reason. Just wondering if there is a fix for this as well.

#2163 RiPPn   Has been playing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
PS4

Posted 09 October 2014 - 06:14 PM

Just wanted to mention that there is no hide button on the mobile version of the site.  And since duplicate posting is far easier on shoddy mobile networks this would be a great thing to have.

723268.png

#2164 FriskyTanuki   Believeland CAGiversary!   59333 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago   Has been playing Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth
3DS

Posted 18 November 2014 - 10:13 PM

I've noticed a trend lately that when trying to post quick replies from the quick reply box, it has started forgetting to reset the box that makes it easy to not realize that the reply already went through.

• dfg likes this

You read it. You can't unread it.

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#2165 phantomphoenix   Make It Loud! CAGiversary!   2076 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago   Has been playing Castlevania: Circle of the Moon
GBA

phantomphoenix

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:35 AM

About the same time I noticed the problem Frisky reported above, I also noticed that clicking the "x new replies added. Show me" no longer works and does nothing.

#2166 Rig   Rig = Lunar CAGiversary!   13330 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago   Has been playing Bayonetta 2
Wii U

Posted 19 December 2014 - 09:50 PM

Is the topic reply system ever going to be fixed? 

When you type a quick reply and Post, it usually does nothing.  The post actually posts...but you don't see it update.  Which leads people to hit submit again...and again...until they refresh the page and now see they've double/triple posted. 

It's happening to tons of users, just looking around the site.

EDIT:  It also doesn't happen every single time...but a lot of the time.  This message posted properly.  My last few, however, have not.  I've see the issue for a few weeks so I know to only hit Post once.

#2167 dfg   Impecunious Ass Gamer CAGiversary!   3132 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago   Has been playing 7 Days to Die
PC

Posted 20 December 2014 - 01:42 AM

When you type a quick reply and Post, it usually does nothing.  The post actually posts...but you don't see it update.  Which leads people to hit submit again...and again...until they refresh the page and now see they've double/triple posted. 

EDIT:  It also doesn't happen every single time...but a lot of the time.  This message posted properly.  My last few, however, have not.  I've see the issue for a few weeks so I know to only hit Post once.

+1

Also, when there's a notification that there are new replies, clicking it does nothing either.

¡Viva los CAGs!
Posted Image

#2168 phantomphoenix   Make It Loud! CAGiversary!   2076 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago   Has been playing Castlevania: Circle of the Moon
GBA

phantomphoenix

Posted 03 January 2015 - 01:23 AM

#2169 sgand   Aim for the flat top CAGiversary!   2526 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 04 January 2015 - 03:08 AM

My CAG bookmark was set to the forums main page, which showed every subforum. Something has happened and now when I click it, and even when I click the community tab at the top to bring me back to the main forum page with every subforum listed, it doesn't show the deals section. How do I fix this? This only happens on my MBA, cell works fine.

I can turn your Paypal into Amazon for $2

http://www.cheapassg...ore/?p=10212991

#2170 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   19935 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 04 January 2015 - 04:41 AM

I came here to post this... I thought there was something wrong on my end but I too have noticed a lot of double posts/triple posts. 

Currently playing: 

:ps4: Last of Us Remastered - :applause: 

fyreboltx.png

║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist