Amazon DotD: The Mel Brooks 9-Film Collection (Blu-ray) - $23.99 Shipped

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Amazon has The Mel Brooks Collection on Blu-ray for just $23.99 as their Deal of the Day. This is an amazing price for 9 movies. TThat's just $2.68 per Blu-ray. They also have the DVD version for $21.99

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=xs_gb_A2MB1J3JJ8V6RY?ie=UTF8&docId=1001176511&pf_rd_p=441937901&pf_rd_s=right-1&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=06KJMEW71QQ56VNKG2P7

Disc 1: The Twelve Chairs
Disc 2: Blazing Saddles
Disc 3: Young Frankenstein
Disc 4: Silent Movie
Disc 5: High Anxiety
Disc 6: History of the World - Part 1
Disc 7: To Be or Not to Be
Disc 8: Spaceballs
Disc 9: Robin Hood: Men in Tights

-7 Featurettes Plus 6 Blu-ray Exclusive Featurettes
-4 Trivia Tracks
-5 Isolated Score Tracks
-Commentaries, Interviews, Documentaries, Still Gallaries and more on selected films

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice price. In case anyone was wondering, is does in fact include Spaceballs according to forum discussions. For some reason, Amazon omitted it in their Special Features rundown.

Picked up a copy this morning, at that price it was too difficult to resist. I've only seen a few of the movies in the set but when it's so cheap, I'll take a chance on the rest of them.

Amazing deal, thanks for the heads up. I nearly bought Spaceballs yesterday but decided to hold out for the collection the next time it went on sale. I had no idea it would be the next day!

Of course, because I picked this up at Best Buy for $34.99 the other day, which I thought was a good deal.

bread's done
Back