NBA 2K13 $39.99

FIFA Soccer 13 $39.99

Fast & The Furious $19.99

Far Cry 3 $29.99

Dead Island Riptide $29.99

The Walking Dead Survival Instinct $29.99

MLB 2K13 $39.99

Animal Crossing $34.99 physical or download

3DS XL $174.99 (Red/Black or Blue/Black)

Dual Shock 3 controller $44.99 (Red, Blue, or Urban Camo)

$299.99 PS3 500GB Legacy Bundle (includes 500GB System, Gran Turismo 5 XL & Infamous 2)

$159.98 Pulse Wireless Stereo Headset & The Last of US Bundle

$69.98 The Last of US & 3 months PS+ subscription Bundle

The Last of US $59.99

The Last of US Signature Series Strategy Guide $19.99

Preowned Video Games, buy one get one 50% off

100% Trade in bonus continuing 

Credit to bainbridge's_stache @ BR.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Just some clarification for those not viewing the ad scan.

• The last of us and pulse headset bundle actually shows the pulse elite headset. Not sure if the picture is a mistake cause the ad mentions the regular pulse stereo headset not the elite one.
  • 100% trade in bonus remains

I'm about to sell my Xbox so I can get a 3DS XL, yay! I also have a $50 gift card so I'm even more happy!

Just some clarification for those not viewing the ad scan.

• The last of us and pulse headset bundle actually shows the pulse elite headset. Not sure if the picture is a mistake cause the ad mentions the regular pulse stereo headset not the elite one.
  • 100% trade in bonus remains
I hope that it can get confirmed for what might be in teh bundle. I'm seriously considerig this as I have some cert to burn.

That and father day.

I know there's a $10 off gamers club deal for Dead Island. Does that expire before the sale? I can't get on a PC to check at the moment.

That's one heck of a weird PS3 deal, not sure why anyone would go for that when GT5 and Uncharted 2 can be found for next to nothing.

Any idea how the pulse elite and last of us bundle will work? I'd be interested if there's a package discount that would stack with the preorder bonus, but not if its a single item that won't get $20 in certs.

Hey guys, as I've never used Best Buy for trades, can someone explain what the 100% trade in means?

Say I trade in my regular 3DS worth $50, does it mean that it's doubled to $100?

I appreciate any help.

Hey guys, as I've never used Best Buy for trades, can someone explain what the 100% trade in means?

Say I trade in my regular 3DS worth $50, does it mean that it's doubled to $100?

I appreciate any help.
Exactly like what you think it is but as far as I know it does not apply to consoles.

Nice to see Dead Island at $30.  My transaction for this game processed on the last day of the 60 day Premier Silver PM (April 18), so that should allow for another pricematch.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Payment-Pricing/Best-Buy-Low-Price-Guarantee/pcmcat297300050000.c?id=pcmcat297300050000

Is the post purchase price match initially extended for Reward Zone Premier Silver customers?
Yes. Reward Zone Premier Silver customers will receive a 60 day post purchase price match to Best Buy's prices for purchases that occur on or before April 18, 2013. Reward Zone Premier Silver customers will receive a 15 day post purchase price match to Best Buy's prices for purchases that occur on or after April 19, 2013.

Is Best Buy EVER gonna update their TIVs for new games?  Resident Evil Revelations for the PS3 still isn't listed on their website.  Has anyone been able to trade it in yet?  If so, how much was the TIV?

Does Best Buy adjust used game prices when they put a game on sale?

Considering picking up MLB 2k13 if the used price is lowered to go with the sale price because I can use my $10 off any preowned GCU coupon. Hoping to pick up a copy for $25 used.

Does Best Buy adjust used game prices when they put a game on sale?

Considering picking up MLB 2k13 if the used price is lowered to go with the sale price because I can use my $10 off any preowned GCU coupon. Hoping to pick up a copy for $25 used.
Not always, but they've been a bit better about it lately. ACIII, FC3, BL2 pre-owned were dropped to $2 under new when they were on sale.

I was waiting for a 3DS XL price drop, got impatient and bought one and fire emblem at bestbuy yesterday, haha. I think I can still price match though to get my 25 bucks back.

Is $174 currently the best deal on the 3DS XL?  I recall it being $169 a month ago, but $5 more isn't going to break me I guess.

Is Best Buy EVER gonna update their TIVs for new games? Resident Evil Revelations for the PS3 still isn't listed on their website. Has anyone been able to trade it in yet? If so, how much was the TIV?
Unfortunately, if it's not in their system then they just give you a generic $1 value. Sometimes it takes them a while for BB to enter new games into their system, and some collections/GOTYs/games never make it at all...

K-Mart has New Leaf for $29.99.  I think you can pricematch?

Is $174 currently the best deal on the 3DS XL? I recall it being $169 a month ago, but $5 more isn't going to break me I guess.
I really want to buy the 3DS XL Animal Crossing bundle but I think I'm going to wait until after E3 and hope they announce some sort of price drop or new bundle. Plus I guess I can still get an XL for -$25 @ best buy until the 15th if nothing new is announced.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back