Mass Effect 3 Licensed Vault and Mass Effect 3 Game (Xbox 360 Slim or PS3 Slim) - $22.99

canvasch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
230772.jpg

230772C.jpg

Purchase today (6-6-2013) ONLY at Price Plunge

This is a great DEAL!

for $22.99 you get the game and the vault...

The Mass Effect 3 Licensed Vault armors up your Xbox 360 Slim or PS3 Slim console with an awesome design inspired by Commander Shepard's N7 suit worn in the ME3 game. This limited edition case surrounds your console with sleek ME3 style and even helps improve console airflow and stability. You can also pick up the Mass Effect 3 game for either Xbox 360 or PS3 . As Commander Shepard, you will determine how events will play out, which planets to explore, and whom to form alliances with as you rally a force to eliminate the Reaper threat once and for all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcGjY6ejwd8

also... you can get the game only for both consoles... for $9,99 not bad if you missed the best buy sale the other day...

if you did get the game at best buy the other day....... you can get the vault only for $16.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see how this could increase airflow.
I believe it just elevates it off the ground like 1/2" to 1" judging by the picture. I know for pc's it's preferred to have your system elevated as opposed to flat on the carpet because of dust which impact fans/airflow, temps around the device also impact cooling and carpet is an insulator. There is some logic to it but I think 1/2" to 1" off the ground is not going to have significant gains like someone moving their computer from the carpet to a better ventilated desk, which is typically the example used. If you're system is in a well ventilated cabinet or on top of a dresser or some sort it probably won't make a difference. Really only impacts people who put their systems flat on the carpet.

Order the PS3 ME3 game only for $11.98. I missed out on the Best Buy deal, one local store had them but that store is like 45 minutes away in good traffic. Thanks for the hook up CAG brother.

bread's done
Back