Why is my username white??

FaintDeftone

CAGiversary!
Whenever I post now, my username shows up at white instead of grey when it's in the "last person posted" box. It was never like that before. What's that mean?

[quote name='Scrubking']It means your account is in a probation status pending deletion.[/quote]

yep, your pretty much screwed. cheapy must hate you. nice knowing you.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='Scrubking']It means your account is in a probation status pending deletion.[/quote]

yep, your pretty much screwed. cheapy must hate you. nice knowing you.[/quote] :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Scrubking has been here far longer and should have more respect from people than me. Only reason my post count is so high is because I have not had a car for a while (got one about 2 weeks ago but it needs some work and I only drive it when necessary)

also a lot are due to trading posts( like bumping and such)

[quote name='magilacudy']I guess I won't sell you that bridge of mine then FaintDeftone. =P[/quote]

what's that suppose to mean?

[quote name='magilacudy']I guess I have a lot of catching up to do then once school is over... MWAHaHaHHHaa!!! [/quote]

My prediction is someone is going to hit 5K this summer and I think I know who its going to be :wink:

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='magilacudy']I guess I have a lot of catching up to do then once school is over... MWAHaHaHHHaa!!! [/quote]

My prediction is someone is going to hit 5K this summer and I think I know who its going to be :wink:[/quote]

i havve a feeling many will hit 5k. me included. me, you and magilacudy are the only ones ( i think) to post over 1k in a month. come summer, when i have no school, ill hit 2k a month. all in one thread.

also, its kinda funny your rank is "1k posts..." when you have ovr 2500.

what the hell man? I asked a simple question, now I got a bunch of people talkin about who sits on the internet the most. Somebody just close this thread, geez.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='magilacudy']I guess I have a lot of catching up to do then once school is over... MWAHaHaHHHaa!!! [/quote]

My prediction is someone is going to hit 5K this summer and I think I know who its going to be :wink:[/quote]

i havve a feeling many will hit 5k. me included. me, you and magilacudy are the only ones ( i think) to post over 1k in a month. come summer, when i have no school, ill hit 2k a month. all in one thread.

also, its kinda funny your rank is "1k posts..." when you have ovr 2500.[/quote]

I doubt I hit 5K this summer. I have to get a job soon and will be working a ton of hours to get some more stuff. that is not to say I will not post here (I love this site so much)

[quote name='FaintDeftone']what the hell man? I asked a simple question, now I got a bunch of people talkin about who sits on the internet the most. Somebody just close this thread, geez.[/quote]

if you viewed your profile recently, it will sho up as white.

geez, we were jsut having some fun.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='FaintDeftone']what the hell man? I asked a simple question, now I got a bunch of people talkin about who sits on the internet the most. Somebody just close this thread, geez.[/quote]

if you viewed your profile recently, it will sho up as white.

geez, we were jsut having some fun.[/quote]

Thats all I wanted to know man, and everyone lies to me and starts going off topic and crap. I just had to email Cheapy to ask cause nobody would give me a real answer, and now im wasting his time.

how come there's just 'grey' and 'white' usernames? No black?!! I'm calling Al Sharpton...

Seriously though, we really should have some gree usernames because I'm Martian and I'm really starting to feel judged....

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Green usernames are mods...at least in the "Who's Online" view.[/quote]

ahhhh...the mods....MY BROTHERS!!!

Wow I posted the coment that said who had the highest posts 2 and a half hours ago and I came back to it just now and there was a long conversation. :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Green usernames are mods...at least in the "Who's Online" view.[/quote]

Yup.

At the bottom, if you username is a white instead of gray, it just means you've check they're profile recently (A Visited link opposed to unvisted). Clear your history to turn them all grey again.

[quote name='organicow'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Green usernames are mods...at least in the "Who's Online" view.[/quote]

ahhhh...the mods....MY BROTHERS!!![/quote]

*coughSUCKUPcough*

:D

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='organicow'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Green usernames are mods...at least in the "Who's Online" view.[/quote]

ahhhh...the mods....MY BROTHERS!!![/quote]

*coughSUCKUPcough*

:D[/quote]

Where is the ass kissing smiley?

bread's done
Back