Battlefield 3 Air Vehicles Kit Shortcut Kit

TealPavelski

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
34gvm94.jpg

I pre-ordered Battlefield 4 and I received this code the other day for an Air Vehicles Kit Shortcut Kit for use in Battlefield 3, which I don't own. First to solve the missing characters gets the code.

For each question, take the first letter of the correct answer. Example: Q: Developer of the first Halo Game. A: Bungie. So the missing character would be a B.

3?5A-Y7TA-?Q??-V9?5

1st/5th Missing Characters: Jonny ----. Also another name for a type of Adventure.

2nd Missing Character: San Francisco Giants Catcher.

3rd/4th Missing Characters: Abbreviation of High-Definition.

Last edited by a moderator:
What if I already have it pre-ordered? Do I have to cancel and order it again?
That's a good question I would check the PowerUp Rewards site:

https://login.gamestop.com/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=%2fOpenID%2fDecide

I just reserved my copy today and the code was on the receipt. So I don't know where you would look on the site for bonus content. But to be on the safe side I would cancel/re-reserve if you don't mind the drive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Supposedly you should get an email (that you used to register with your PowerUp card) notifying you that you have extra content from the preorder. If you are not a PowerUp member, not sure if you still get it since it is for PowerUp/PowerUp Pro members only.

Supposedly you should get an email (that you used to register with your PowerUp card) notifying you that you have extra content from the preorder. If you are not a PowerUp member, not sure if you still get it since it is for PowerUp/PowerUp Pro members only.
Thanks! I had an email with the code in it.

bread's done
Back