DemonKysho's "There is no such thing as defeat. But i lost so dishonor on you, dishonor on your family and dishonor your cow. U won nothing" Giveaways

DemonKysho

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Just kidding, i enjoy a little bit of humor. It was a nice try, but i'm sure there will be other opportunities for me.

I will sort out the winner later, which will be decided by random.org

If you all want to check out my latest blog post.

Surely there will be more contests by me, surely, 

The previous posts and contest etc are here:

Nice to see you again cag, it sure is blindingly pearlescent around here. Well ill cut to the chase for those of you who see free stuff and clamor for it like brains to undead masses. I quote the dead guy from that terrible resident evil movie "You work for your meal"

What i am giving away, depends. To start, I have a digital copy of Crysis 1 on PS3, 360 and PC. I also have other baubles and bits.

What you have to do is totally up to you. A start would be watching my new video that i created, which is a short "Best of" compilation, telling you a bit about me and what i do. It's short and i there is something in it for everybody.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j02BCEq6c9g[/youtube]

I had a blog post going into a bit of detail of what i've been doing personally. I thought it was a pretty good read. If you feel inclined to waddle around my head for a bit you can check it out 

Here: http://demonkysho.tumblr.com/post/51911084144/demonkysho-presents-the-best-of-me

How you enter? Well that's entirely up to you. Watching that video, watching more. subscribing, reading that blog post, feedback, sharing stuff, hunting ghosts, military strikes, nutella, following me on twitter, sending me bacon, not watching the wolverine and reaching the 100th floor to beat the final boss will all be considered entries.

Post here and tell me what you did.

Here is some fine print that only works in your favor, i have set up hidden tiers. Where if i reach a goal, ill give out more stuff. What are the tiers? Does it have to do with the entries? Whats are the stuff? That's for me to know. As with everything, it starts nice and gets better with the amount of effort you want to put into it.

You would actually be helping me out more then you know.

So what are you waiting for, start up a new game already.

Thank's to everyone for playing, see you at that same bat time. Same bat channel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched the video, and checked out your blog. I think you should change the color of the background or the text, as the colors are too similar.

I watched the video subscribed and liked its not bad, like my channel you deserve more views my youtube name is dexter Davis, and I'm the only comment on the video.... Please take this into consideration....... Thanks!
Also good luck on the kotaku job hiring, your deserving of it.

Nice to see you again cag, it sure is blindingly pearlescent around here. Well ill cut to the chase for those of you who see free stuff and clamor for it like brains to undead masses. I quote the dead guy from that terrible resident evil movie "You work for your meal"

What i am giving away, depends. To start, I have a digital copy of Crysis 1 on PS3, 360 and PC. I also have other baubles and bits.

What you have to do is totally up to you. A start would be watching my new video that i created, which is a short "Best of" compilation, telling you a bit about me and what i do. It's short and i there is something in it for everybody.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j02BCEq6c9g[/youtube]

I had a blog post going into a bit of detail of what i've been doing personally. I thought it was a pretty good read. If you feel inclined to waddle around my head for a bit you can check it out

Here: http://demonkysho.tumblr.com/post/51911084144/demonkysho-presents-the-best-of-me

How you enter? Well that's entirely up to you. Watching that video, watching more. subscribing, reading that blog post, feedback, sharing stuff, hunting ghosts, military strikes, nutella, following me on twitter, sending me bacon, not watching the wolverine and reaching the 100th floor to beat the final boss will all be considered entries.

Post here and tell me what you did.

Here is some fine print that only works in your favor, i have set up hidden tiers. Where if i reach a goal, ill give out more stuff. What are the tiers? Does it have to do with the entries? Whats are the stuff? That's for me to know. As with everything, it starts nice and gets better with the amount of effort you want to put into it.

You would actually be helping me out more then you know.

So what are you waiting for, start up a new game already.
I love the 100th floor final boss deal, is that a low key sword art online reference I see :)

I love the 100th floor final boss deal, is that a low key sword art online reference I see :)
I'll admit that not the type for the hero role. If someone can list and PM all the references in the video and what time they took place. Ill give you a copy of crysis your choice of platform.

I just want to take the time to say thank you for giving me a ps3 copy of Crysis 1 & DLC.

Will redeem when I travel home, thanks again!! :)

To be honest I wasn't intending to watch this video but your offer to find references in the video was enough to bribe me, I ended up being surprised and really enjoying my time.

TO EVERYONE OUT THERE = Go and watch this video, it's full of humour, you might end up enjoying it.

By the way, I have no idea what you meant by references in the video, unfortunately either I am dumb enough or I have no clue lolz. Please clear it up :)

To be honest I wasn't intending to watch this video but your offer to find references in the video was enough to bribe me, I ended up being surprised and really enjoying my time.

TO EVERYONE OUT THERE = Go and watch this video, it's full of humour, you might end up enjoying it.

By the way, I have no idea what you meant by references in the video, unfortunately either I am dumb enough or I have no clue lolz. Please clear it up :)
If you can send me a PM with a list all the references that i made and the time i made them. They are pretty obvious.

Up pretty early, wish i could say doing what. But being a beater isn't easy. Here's another.

hades-and-cerberus-o.gif

64E2-5CNL-T?KP

CER5 -H?NA -H82E

4C9V3-GD?G?-7XT4F-PYCFT-RVTKZ

Since im not a monster, its the same for both ?'s Maybe its one of the letters or numbers already revealed.

4C9V3-GD?G?-7XT4F-PYCFT-RVTKZ

Since im not a monster, its the same for both ?'s Maybe its one of the letters or numbers already revealed.
4C9V3-GD3G3-7XT4F-PYCFT-RVTKZ it was already lurked darn it thanks though

watched your video it was actually pretty funny only caught about 80% of the references though but props now going to fallow you on youtube keep it up

I'm gonna end the initial contest pretty soon so have at it people who wait til the last minute. 

Also no more codes for lurkers, that's how i roll.

BEEP BOP BEP BOOP

The win o matic has selected the unfortunate winner

Congratulations to Ultraman47

Apparently there was something wrong with my last blog post, maybe i was too saucy. Read it while you can, for the people that can read. If you can't just lick the page till it starts making sense to you.

Well again, it was a nice little contest. It's up to you people if you want another.

Cause you know the old saying "The bigger the cow, the bigger the pie"

Is that a saying? Well i just made it one if it isn't.

Yeah, so that guy never contacted me about winning. I still have this thing to give away. I'm pretty sure if i leave it in the fridge its going to become sentient and try to kill us all.

What? No one has ideas? Nobody even asked for it? No one was a free game with minimal effort?

Maybe it's me? I have experienced people too proud to ask me for something. Or am i not pretty enough to go to your fancy ballroom dances. Is my personality why you never ask me to do things? Is it the well preserved corpses? There's an explanation for that, its not garbage day and we all learned from the black plague am i right?

Well if that's the case i can see im needed elsewhere. I'll take my bits and baubles and go. I go, you stay, no follow.

What? No one has ideas? Nobody even asked for it? No one was a free game with minimal effort?

Maybe it's me? I have experienced people too proud to ask me for something. Or am i not pretty enough to go to your fancy ballroom dances. Is my personality why you never ask me to do things? Is it the well preserved corpses? There's an explanation for that, its not garbage day and we all learned from the black plague am i right?

Well if that's the case i can see im needed elsewhere. I'll take my bits and baubles and go. I go, you stay, no follow.
is the code for xbox

bread's done
Back