PS Home E3 - FREE PS+ (30 Days), Games, Betas, and MORE

Autosaver

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/06/05/take-a-virtual-tour-of-playstations-e3-booth-in-ps-home/

8951086990_0ec01a9868_z.jpg

8949929795_2492825486_z.jpg

8949887559_60c7c6138d_z.jpg

8951077642_8648bf269f_z.jpg

PS+ is a trial code so it's not available for people that are currently paying for it. You still get a code though so you can either give it away or whatever.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/06/05/take-a-virtual-tour-of-playstations-e3-booth-in-ps-home/

What games will be included this PS+ month?

8975999184_8566aca932_z.jpg

Uncharted 3? Deus Ex? :O

Last edited by a moderator:
For the first theme, you just have to register for it.

The PS+ and free games? Complete 1 quest and you'll get them. I doubt it'll take too long to be honest. It'll probably be a long day if you decide to do every single quest and get every reward.

PS+ is a trial code so it's not available for people that are currently paying for it. You still get a code though so you can either give it away or whatever.

Are you sure that it doesn't simply add 30 days to an existing ps+ account? I seem to remember that IGN was giving away ps+ trials and some cags seemed to be able to just tack them on to their existing ps+ subscriptions but I could be wrong.

Not worth booting up into Home. Nothing is worth that.
Thinking the exact same thing.

Psyched to finally get to play UC3 and use the 3D functionality on this Playstion3D TV which I have yet to try on a game. Has anyone played it in 3D and can tell me if it's worth doing or not?

Repost and wrong area but better op. :bouncy:

Are you sure that it doesn't simply add 30 days to an existing ps+ account? I seem to remember that IGN was giving away ps+ trials and some cags seemed to be able to just tack them on to their existing ps+ subscriptions but I could be wrong.

no stack confirmed check older thread in free section.

Not worth booting up into Home. Nothing is worth that.
Thinking the exact same thing.

Psyched to finally get to play UC3 and use the 3D functionality on this Playstion3D TV which I have yet to try on a game. Has anyone played it in 3D and can tell me if it's worth doing or not?
The 3D for Uncharted is pretty nice. Not the best use of 3D but it gives you a sense of depth and it makes the game look allot better IMO.

So how do you get a code for the free PS+?
You start up Home, go preregister and then come back next week and do a bunch of quests. There's supposed to be about 20 rewards apparently and everything that I've seen listed so far has been "concrete" things that aren't Home items.

Not sure if i will complete these quests but its time to boot up home maybe one last time. Home show me whathca got.

The Sony Blog (Link in OP) stated that it does not add onto current subscriptions. Sorry if you thought it did. It's possible that if your subscription ends, you may be able to start the trial.

Also, you only need to do one quest for the PS+ reward.

Haven't used Home in over a year. They always give out cool stuff for E3 and the requirements are so easy. I'm definitely gonna stop by and get everything, especially the dynamic themes. Props OP.

I wonder if the 30 day trial will give you a chance to download the games that are getting removed. The artwork makes it appear so.

I wonder if the 30 day trial will give you a chance to download the games that are getting removed. The artwork makes it appear so.
You can download anything available, now when you get the code / what is currently up is totally in the air though. Though it's in theory possible to get completely different games too.

You can download anything available, now when you get the code / what is currently up is totally in the air though. Though it's in theory possible to get completely different games too.
Yeah, I just have a few games I'd like to complete before getting on the PS+ bandwagon. If I find a good subscription deal, I might as well go for it just in case.

Sadly a lot of games go down on June 11th, such as Sleeping Dogs, Infamous 2, Littlebigplanet 2, and All 4 One, and you aren't able to start doing quests and earning these rewards until... June 11th. Most likely the store will update early that morning before this event goes live in Home, so free trials won't be able to snag these. Pretty crappy.

Yeah, I just have a few games I'd like to complete before getting on the PS+ bandwagon. If I find a good subscription deal, I might as well go for it just in case.
Might want to get in before Tuesday if you want LittleBigPlanet 2, inFAMOUS 2, and Ratchet & Clank All 4 One as they will be removed.

Edit: beaten by Buuhan1

I went into PS Home earlier this morning. I remember it being wild on there, but omg! I thought my outfit was adult, but a couple chicks on there had half their butts out. Literally! Lmao. Plus, they added new dances! And I won't even start on the people who send REAL pics and have their PS Move Eye Cam as proof.

Also, I read on the blog about 2 Vita games and a Vita beta from this event. Don't know the names or info. Maybe they were speaking of PS+...

How exactly do you pre register?

Im loading in there and it keeps taking me to the hub when I choose the Virtual booth

Im loading in there and it keeps taking me to the hub when I choose the Virtual booth
I think if you log in it automatically pre registers you. I remember it saying "Thank you for registering" on the loading screen.

I had the same issue with taking me to the hub so...

I think if you log in it automatically pre registers you. I remember it saying "Thank you for registering" on the loading screen.

I had the same issue with taking me to the hub so...
I was going to ask the same question. I logged in, got a 'reward', and automatically got moved to that other hub.

Still not really sure if I pre-registered or not...

I logged in yesterday.  It's still as buggy as it ever was.  Went to that VIP area for PS+ members and it was so choppy in there, the music didnt play and then i couldnt leave so I turned it off.

I actually added 12 one month expired psn plus codes to my account once (already had almost two years of plus on it)... long story why, but all the codes worked, so I will try this code as well, even if they say it doesn't

if anyone isnt sure if they preregistered correctly or not, just check your clothes inventory, you get an E3 shirt if you were successful.

I went into PS Home earlier this morning. I remember it being wild on there, but omg! I thought my outfit was adult, but a couple chicks on there had half their butts out. Literally! Lmao. Plus, they added new dances! And I won't even start on the people who send REAL pics and have their PS Move Eye Cam as proof.

Also, I read on the blog about 2 Vita games and a Vita beta from this event. Don't know the names or info. Maybe they were speaking of PS+...
Playstation Home is pretty ridiculous lol, I remember I tried it out back in '09 when I had no games. It was kinda cool at first, something unique compared to the forced avatars Xbox did.. Met a few cool people, but all that was negated with all the tons of weird crap that went on in Home. Your PSN could be "ManlyTarzan" with a girl avatar, and next thing you know you have 10 horny dawgs trying to hit you up.

I Installed it yesterday, and it's definitely changed a lot, now it's filled full of in-game purchases, $14.99 for your own Private Villa?... No too expensive? How about a nice pair of virtual glowsticks for $1.99? But okay, I won't judge. It's probably just not for me, hah.

I think they are just covering up those two "Playstation Mobile" games; Rymdkapsel & Haunt The House and calling them Vita games, I'm NOT complaining though. I'm in for whatever freebies they offer!

I keep trying to load up Playstation Home and it stops loading on the initial loading screen.  I have tried restarting it a few times, any suggestions?

I tried PS home for the ps4 reveal went to the theater where you were suppose to see the event live and sat there looking at a blank screen while avatars were running up and down the theater hearing about this home event for e3 makes me cringe :/

So the PS+ (voucher event) can't be accessed until the 11th? Or am I missing something?
  • BEYOND: Two Souls PS3 theme
Jump into PlayStation Home before Monday night and pre-register to earn your Beyond: Two Souls exclusive PS3 theme.

When E3′s doors open on Tuesday June 11th at noon Pacific (3:00pm Eastern), the virtual doors open too. This year, we have even more awesome rewards, which you can snag by completing various quests. Here are a few:

• Exclusive The Last Of Us PS3 Theme
  • Two free PlayStation Mobile games: Rymdkapsel and Haunt the House
  • Free trial of Music Unlimited
  • Exclusive Destiny PS3 theme
  • Free trial of PS Plus
  • Exclusive first wave beta access to Killzone: Mercenary, available later this year on PS Vita

PS Home = undercover pedo heaven
It's sad but true. The few times I've logged into Home, there's always been a bunch of guys around girls talking about at least vaguely sexual things. It's a good thing that all of the avatars are adults.

Haven't used home in over 3 yrs, Is it worth it just to get these items?
Don't listen to the other guys. It's definitely worth it for the free stuff. download speeds and load times are much faster after the last major update. It shouldn't take too long to get the freebies and leave.

Anyone know if the free trial will have to require a CC?
It almost certainly will. They can't enable auto-renew if they don't have your CC. Just remember to turn it off right after you use the code by going to Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List > PS+

Thanks for the heads up. Completely missed this. 

I'm already a plus member, but I'm hoping it adds on. Worst case I'll just let mine expire.

There's no penalty for letting it run out is there? (other than losing the game for the time you're not a member.)

bread's done
Back