This is the End $10 Movie Cash with select blu-ray purchases on Amazon

Thanks OP. This is a good deal for me because the Sony Movie cash is actually useful and can be redeemed at my local theaters whereas the Fandango cash is useless for me as no local theaters are partners with them.

Just a heads up i ordered 21 Jump Street got my movie ticket the next day. But i got the movie in today and there was a sticker on the wrapper for another movie ticket! :)

I just ordered 21 Jump Street, and on the order submit page, it said free movie ticket to both "This is the End" and "White House Down"! I shall eagerly await and see if this really happens!

I just ordered 21 Jump Street, and on the order submit page, it said free movie ticket to both "This is the End" and "White House Down"! I shall eagerly await and see if this really happens!
That movie does show up on both movie cash promotion lists, so you should get a ticket for both.

I guess it's on both because Jonah Hill is in This Is The End and Chaning Tatum is in White House Down, with both of them in 21 Jump Street.

White House Down promotion page:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_377417942_3?ie=UTF8&docId=1001197711&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=0YBYQ09ZSAM26DDPJ1YK&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=1565159722&pf_rd_i=B001F7MSG6

I can confirm that I got two codes (one for This Is The End, one for White House Down) with my purchase of 21 Jump Street.  The codes arrived about an hour after purchase.  And hey, if 21 Jump Street arrives stickered with another ticket, that makes 3 tickets (and a blu) for only $12!  Amazing deal.

Thanks Joeyatog!

That movie does show up on both movie cash promotion lists, so you should get a ticket for both.

I guess it's on both because Jonah Hill is in This Is The End and Chaning Tatum is in White House Down, with both of them in 21 Jump Street.

White House Down promotion page:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_377417942_3?ie=UTF8&docId=1001197711&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=0YBYQ09ZSAM26DDPJ1YK&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=1565159722&pf_rd_i=B001F7MSG6
Yup, I did get two e-mails with codes to both flicks! Great deal!!

Just ordered 21 jump street. I want to see This is the End, and White House Down so this seems like a no-brainer. 21 Jump Street was pretty hilarious too, though I wouldn't buy it for this price without the ticket promo. Thanks op, and others. 

Edit:

Hmm, when I look at it at the final checkout page it only says this: Get a free ticket to see This is the End

Does that mean, it's not working for White House Down anymore?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ordered 21 jump street. I want to see This is the End, and White House Down so this seems like a no-brainer. 21 Jump Street was pretty hilarious too, though I wouldn't buy it for this price without the ticket promo. Thanks op, and others.

Edit:

Hmm, when I look at it at the final checkout page it only says this: Get a free ticket to see This is the End

Does that mean, it's not working for White House Down anymore?
Check the link I posted earlier on this page and you'll see that it's not on that list any longer for White House Down's promotion.

My guess is that they found out it was cross-populated on both lists and they put a stop to it on the WHD promotion page.

Last edited by a moderator:
you can always talk to amazon CS, I had an issue with my order of 21 before they upped the price from 12 to 15, they gave me the lower price later when I ordered. Also my friend had an issue where the This is the End ticket did not come thru, he called and they issued him a new code the next day.

Still waiting on my copy of 21 thou. If it still has a code for this is the end I wanna swap it for someone elses WHD code.

Saw this is the end yesterday, but as with most comedies the best scenes were ruined by the trailers. Still a funny movie though.

bread's done
Back