* * * * * 2 votes

GGT 244 Thinks That Sonic Game Looks Fun

#511 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39443 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:44 PM

GUYS WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH E3 I FORGOT ABOUT IT SO CONFUSING TOO MANY GAMES HARDWARE EVERYTHING

I need to start doing coke.

Also, Josh, this:

http://www.destructo...y--255847.phtml

Who are you again?

#512 ihadFG   Adamustache CAGiversary!   7992 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:45 PM

GUYS WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH E3 I FORGOT ABOUT IT SO CONFUSING TOO MANY GAMES HARDWARE EVERYTHING

Also, Josh, this:

I know. Pretty much the only XBone game I'm interested in, so hopefully it'll become not-exclusive in the future.

My Tradelist

#513 Krymner  

Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:45 PM

EA presser in 15min....

#514 Action!   bwip CAGiversary!   6684 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:48 PM

Mirror's Edge 2? prs?

Check out my art blog.      |      Trade List

Open for commissions. Ask me to draw for you.

I make art for this game! It's also fun as hell and you should try it. http://store.steampo...com/app/291550/

#515 MoCiWe   is a space smuggler CAGiversary!   6775 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:49 PM

Lords of shadow 2 looks pretty fun, I enjoyed the first one and it seems that they improved upon some of the stuff

659629.png?68329996

I like to stream sometimes! twitch.tv/mociwe

#516 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39443 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:50 PM

Lords of shadow 2 looks pretty fun, I enjoyed the first one and it seems that they improved upon some of the stuff

Is there gameplay footage somewhere?  I watched that 6 minute trailer the other day, but it was heavy on CG/cutscenes.

#517 linkpwns   Oh hey guys CAGiversary!   3675 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:53 PM

Also, Josh, this:

Who are you again?

Meanie :/

Also, Josh, this:

I know. Pretty much the only XBone game I'm interested in, so hopefully it'll become not-exclusive in the future.

Well, there's that and... uhhh... Dead Rising 3? Nah, same shit.

Ummm, Killer Instinct? Oh wait, that's Double Helix, Fuck.

Posted Image

#518 MoCiWe   is a space smuggler CAGiversary!   6775 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:54 PM

Is there gameplay footage somewhere?  I watched that 6 minute trailer the other day, but it was heavy on CG/cutscenes.

They showed some gameplay on GameTrailers, they've been showing off games since the Microsoft conference

659629.png?68329996

I like to stream sometimes! twitch.tv/mociwe

#519 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16680 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:56 PM

Good Lord make a new Thread!

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

There are just so many un-Godzilla like things it should be easy to see why people didn't like it (also the annoying cast). Zilla being killed by missiles was the biggest thing that bothered me Godzilla is supposed to be far stronger than that. The army shouldn't be able to hurt Godzilla unless they are using something like MechaGodzilla or Moguera.

#520 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39443 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:57 PM

Ted Price:

"When we first began discussing this idea with Microsoft, we were initially hesitant to shift back into an exclusive arrangement." But as the Microsoft team began introducing us to the abilities and philosophies driving the development of Xbox One, we knew thatSunset Overdrive was a perfect fit. The Xbox One and Xbox Live will support our ambitions to create an ongoing two-way dialogue with our community. It will also allow us to have quicker production cycles, enabling timely content updates for new weapons, characters, storylines and even pop culture-relevant content like memes based on social commentary."

The only thing worse than SCEA certification is XBL certification.  How many months/attempts did it take Lab Zero to get the fucking color patch for Skullgirls to go through?  They are at least as bad if not worse than SCEA taking months to allow games in full English already released on EU PSN to come to NA PSN.

Nice spin, Ted.  I'm not buying a bit of it.  I'm pretty sure you entered into an exclusivity agreement with them because they were dangling a huge bag of money in front of you and we all know Insomniac was playing Scrooge McDuck with their cash after the success of Fuse.

#521 weevles   No. CAGiversary!   17506 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:59 PM

Are we doing new thread?

EA starting now...

#522 ihadFG   Adamustache CAGiversary!   7992 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:59 PM

Also, Josh, this:

Well, there's that and... uhhh... Dead Rising 3? Nah, same shit.

Ummm, Killer Instinct? Oh wait, that's Double Helix, Fuck.

Well the reason I don't want DR3 (as stated in the last couple pages) is because it doesn't look like it has a lot of what I liked about the first two.  And instead we get what looks like every other overdone western style action game.

I am interested in Titanfall, but that'll be PC for me.

My Tradelist

#523 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39443 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:00 PM

Are we doing new thread?

EA starting now...

No.  Keep this thread.  Test the limits of the new CAG DB.

#524 Erad30   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2320 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:01 PM

It's EA's turn. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SHOW US DA III.

Blog is on hiatus but check out both Screensnark & Gamesided for my latest writings!

Gamertag/PSN: Eradicator31

Wii U: Eradicator30

#525 zyk  

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:02 PM

Microsoft not lowering their 360 prices makes me worry Sony won't lower their PS3 either =/

#526 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16680 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:02 PM

http://www.cheapassg...ill-whipser-no/

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

There are just so many un-Godzilla like things it should be easy to see why people didn't like it (also the annoying cast). Zilla being killed by missiles was the biggest thing that bothered me Godzilla is supposed to be far stronger than that. The army shouldn't be able to hurt Godzilla unless they are using something like MechaGodzilla or Moguera.