* * * * * 8 votes

(OoS) Ni No Kuni official Hardcover guide $13.54 shipped

Ni No Kuni guide PS3 bookdepository

#61 chaosgamer   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   352 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

chaosgamer

Posted 09 June 2013 - 03:53 AM

I just got the game never even opened it yet, so this is perfect for me in for 1

Games Playing

:wii:  - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

:ps3: - The Evil Within, Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea

:ps4: - Batman: Arkham Knight, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

EXTREMEULTIMATE.png

#62 KoalaPandaTurtle   Panda Kopanda CAGiversary!   4 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

KoalaPandaTurtle

Posted 09 June 2013 - 03:58 AM

thanks a bunch for this! it's only the second guide i've ever bought, the first being for a game i was too young to buy at the time. (metal gear solid for the psone.) this game, however, i am definitely buying by year's end. after the year's of waiting for it, and all the delays, by the time it finally came out, i completely wasn't in the mood. figures! can't wait for black friday/christmas :3

#63 wilflare   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2077 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Posted 09 June 2013 - 03:58 AM

wonder if the price is dependent on IP.

any UK/Europe/non-US guys see the $13 price too?

#64 jr1016   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1006 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 09 June 2013 - 04:03 AM

Thanks OP! Ordered one using PayPal. Since I already have the steelbook, now I just need the game.

Dariel16.png

#65 kitsunisan   Meh. CAGiversary!   1435 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

kitsunisan

Posted 09 June 2013 - 04:07 AM

I just got the game never even opened it yet, so this is perfect for me in for 1

Open it.  Now.

#66 stryk187   Success! CAGiversary!   205 Posts   Joined 2.6 Years Ago  

Posted 09 June 2013 - 04:12 AM

I usually don't buy strategy guides, I'm a GameFAQs.com kinda guy, but for a hardcover edition at this price, I'm in for one. Great find, thanks OP!

PSN / Xbox Live / Steam / Nintendo Network - stryk187

ach.png

#67 diishen   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   393 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:01 AM

I've always tried to not buy/collect strategy guides, but this is too hard to resist, thanks OP!

Posted Image

#68 wilflare   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2077 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:14 AM

haven't got the game. but ORDERED X)

#69 lovepig78   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   748 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:43 AM

Ni No Kuni cost $29.99 at US Walmart's in stores.... online in says $39.99

#70 ninjabenja   Where do I put my title? CAGiversary!   375 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:12 AM

Thanks OP.

ninjabenja.png

#71 destro4eva   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1078 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

destro4eva

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:22 AM

Almost bought one of these at BB, but everyone of them had a dinged corner. Hope these get shipped with love. 

#72 DealSeeker2U   Seize the deal! CAGiversary!   8061 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago   Has been playing Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition

DealSeeker2U

Posted 09 June 2013 - 10:13 AM

Thanks OP, picked one up since I loved the game. Apparently it also comes with Gold Hurley Familiar DLC so even better. :bouncy:

Spoiler

#73 AnubisRW   You took too long....now your candy's gone... CAGiversary!   93 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

AnubisRW

Posted 09 June 2013 - 04:11 PM

Well, I waited too long, and now it's gone...hopefully it comes back in stock soon...

BeanUppercut.png

AnubisRW.jpg

#74 Sean Price   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   70 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Sean Price

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:24 AM

Well, I waited too long, and now it's gone...hopefully it comes back in stock soon...

same here..

ANYBODY that got this, can you elaborate on the book itself, not really looking to purchase it for usage as a game guide but more so of a book in itself, i.e. dope art, backstory filler and whatnot? ala Ass Creed game guides.. 

Or is this more just a play thru strategy type guide? 

oNe

p.s. Would anyone price match this? ie.. amazon? how does that all work? 

#75 tamagoyorokobi   Has been playing Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
3DS

tamagoyorokobi

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:05 PM

Just got mine in today. Much faster than I was expecting, too! It came pretty much flawless.

same here..

ANYBODY that got this, can you elaborate on the book itself, not really looking to purchase it for usage as a game guide but more so of a book in itself, i.e. dope art, backstory filler and whatnot? ala Ass Creed game guides.. 

Or is this more just a play thru strategy type guide? 

oNe

p.s. Would anyone price match this? ie.. amazon? how does that all work? 

Just going by the back of the guide, there are complete charts showing all details on every type of creature, maps with locations of all hidden items, solutions to all puzzles, boss strategies, hidden treasure locations, and the walkthrough itself is spoiler-free. There's also a full list of errands and bounty hunts.

I just opened mine up and it's full color with loads of pictures. The last 30 or so pages has interviews and an image gallery of the characters and the areas of the game along with storyboards. Pretty nice!

fss_overall.png
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Triple Town (PC)

3DS FC: 5069-4010-9757

#76 AnubisRW   You took too long....now your candy's gone... CAGiversary!   93 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

AnubisRW

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:16 PM

Well, I was checking up on some old forum posts, and lo and behold, the book is back in stock.  I ordered one, thanks to OP!

BeanUppercut.png

AnubisRW.jpg

#77 Sean Price   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   70 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Sean Price

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:34 PM

Well, I was checking up on some old forum posts, and lo and behold, the book is back in stock.  I ordered one, thanks to OP!

this kid is the truth, just copped one myself!!

mad props for letting me know!

thank you

oNe

#78 Setzer   Level 99 CAGiversary!   688 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 27 July 2013 - 05:41 AM

I know this is a long shot but if anyone got in on this deal and want to sell their copy, I'll pay $20 shipped. Just shoot me a PM.