* * * * * 16 votes

Animal Crossing New Leaf

Animal Crossing 3DS Nook OCD

#6091 elyfant422   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   114 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

elyfant422

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:16 PM

Really sad to see him go but Roald is all packed. If anyone is interested please let me know. Also if anyone has an elephant that is moving please let me know. My favorite animal and I have yet to have one as a villager.

#6092 Dead of Knight  

Dead of Knight

Posted 24 April 2014 - 12:47 AM

Did the exact same thing last week. Just couldn't find the energy to jump into town (let alone both of them) to dig up fossil or talk to ny villagers.

Checked in today but I think this is the beginning of the end for this game and me.  I do at least want to play until I see a full year's worth of holidays though.

RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi

This is the greatest thing ever. Certainly in the OTT at least.

#6093 Explicit   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   995 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2014 - 01:49 AM

Checked in today but I think this is the beginning of the end for this game and me. I do at least want to play until I see a full year's worth of holidays though.

I think the samething for me. I still want Kabuki (sp?) as a villager though.

PSN ID: Xplicit84

Xbox Live: Explicit84

NNID: Explicit

3DS Friend Codes: 4484-9799-5674 - ACNL Boxden

1693-1437-8788 - ACNL Yolovile

1719-3521-7445 - All other 3DS games

#6094 KingBroly   CAG Club Nintendo CAGiversary!   15248 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

KingBroly

Posted 24 April 2014 - 02:30 AM

I somehow haven't missed a day so far...the game makes me feel fatigued a lot though.  I guess that's what happens when you near 800 hours of gameplay.

Skye the Wolf is moving out on the 28th, so I'll open up then.

Completed Games: 2011 | 2012
CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image

#6095 nickerous   3DS CAG CAGiversary!   396 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

nickerous

Posted 24 April 2014 - 12:49 PM

Collecting all the pics has renewed my interest in this game. I can see me playing it a while longer. Got my first tricky pitfall seed yesterday. Also perfected a system of cycling through villagers in Digiburg. I am getting 3 to 4 new villagers a night now.
:3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Gameburg FC: 0688-5264-2231
Digiburg FC: 1993-7872-0686

#6096 The Green Giant   Supreme Overlord of the Multiverse CAGiversary!   7566 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

The Green Giant

Posted 24 April 2014 - 12:55 PM

Are tricky pitfalls rare?  I have gotten 5-6 in the police station and have sold all but one because I hate pitfalls so much.

I got the globe, looks nice in my living room, but I'm thinking of skipping easter this year.

New Leaf, MK7 and Smash peeps...

3DS FC: 4742-6334-0289

#6097 Miranda   about.me/adnarim CAGiversary!   1587 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2014 - 06:09 PM

Tomorrow is Weeding Day. If you want the topiary PWPs from Leif, make sure you pull all weeds today. You don't have to pull clovers. Talk to Leif and say "please weed" to find out if there are any weeds in your town.

If you want the Weeding Day furniture, it's too late to start getting more weeds in your town, unless you time travel.

#6098 Dead of Knight  

Dead of Knight

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:11 AM

Tomorrow is Weeding Day. If you want the topiary PWPs from Leif, make sure you pull all weeds today. You don't have to pull clovers. Talk to Leif and say "please weed" to find out if there are any weeds in your town.

If you want the Weeding Day furniture, it's too late to start getting more weeds in your town, unless you time travel.

Thanks for the tip.  I'll have to check in today.

Ugh, Nibbles is leaving my town.  Never got a chance to tell her to stay even though I was told be another villagers.  She is one of my originals and a huge favorite.  Fuck this game. :(

RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi

#6099 super_dawn   i ♥ DQ CAGiversary!   1195 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 25 April 2014 - 04:18 AM

Eek. Yeah I haven't played since...Monday? But Ill just time travel so I don't miss anything. :) Been an extremely busy and eventful week for me but should calm down next week. I still want to change up my roads, get a few more gold badges, and do whatever events are on until June. Then I hope my addiction will subside lol I have so many other games to play.

I'll probably have my town open all next week...I have sooooo much on the ground right now it's ridiculous. I'm trying to complete the catalog badge.....I went through every hh showcase house and bought anything I've never had over the course of a week. I have to be close. Will that hurt the weeding day? Having 'garbage' on the ground?

Guybrush: At least I've learnt something from all of this.
Elaine: What's that?
Guybrush: Never pay more than 20 bucks for a game.

:3ds: my 3DS friend code is: 1934-0672-7017 ---Animal Crossing: Msg me if you add! thx!

Animal Crossing Villager Outfits Follow me:  superdawn3.tumblr.com

ChocDeathMousse.jpg

#6100 Miranda   about.me/adnarim CAGiversary!   1587 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 25 April 2014 - 04:45 AM

Will that hurt the weeding day? Having 'garbage' on the ground?

I hope not because my town is like that too. :lol: I have so much candy, eggs, and furniture on the ground from Bunny Day.

I'll find out tomorrow, but I think only weeds will prevent Leif from rewarding the topiary PWPs.

#6101 Miranda   about.me/adnarim CAGiversary!   1587 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 25 April 2014 - 04:40 PM

I got the PWPs. The only thing that matters is not having any weeds at all, so you can leave everything else on the ground.

Isabelle won't let me work on anything today, so I can't see if I got all three topiaries or not, but Leif said "topiaries" plural, so I'm guessing it unlocked all three of them.

#6102 super_dawn   i ♥ DQ CAGiversary!   1195 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 25 April 2014 - 06:06 PM

Oh nice!! Whew

:3ds: my 3DS friend code is: 1934-0672-7017 ---Animal Crossing: Msg me if you add! thx!

ChocDeathMousse.jpg

#6103 Explicit   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   995 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 25 April 2014 - 06:20 PM

Just got the topiaries as well. Hopefully it is all of them and not just one of them.

On another note, I just spoke with Phil and he asked what I thought "shorty" means in pop songs. I picked the "talking about short people" answer and he agreed, but stated "But all these songs about short people... Doesn't that seem a bit excessive to you?"

I don't know why that cracked me up, but it did. That randomness is why I think I'll still be playing instead of just cutting the game out.

#6104 Miranda   about.me/adnarim CAGiversary!   1587 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 25 April 2014 - 06:44 PM

According to some posts on gamefaqs, people were able to figure out how to get the unreleased astrology DLC early - I'm not sure what they did to be able to get them. I was able to go to the town I normally get them from and get the last six.

Cancer table

Gemini closet

Leo sculpture

Libra scale

Scorpio lamp

Virgo harp

I also have the other ones that were released previously:

Aquarius urn

Aries rocking chair

Capricorn ornament

Pisces lamp

Taurus bathtub

Sagittarius arrow

If anyone wants any of them, or just wants to catalog them, I'll have to bring them to you since my town needs some cleaning. I would have to order some of them first though. I think I'd need to order the Aquarius urn, Capricorn ornament, Pisces lamp, Taurus bathtub, and Sagittarius arrow. I only have one of each of the first six I listed.

#6105 Explicit   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   995 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 25 April 2014 - 06:52 PM

According to some posts on gamefaqs, people were able to figure out how to get the unreleased astrology DLC early - I'm not sure what they did to be able to get them. I was able to go to the town I normally get them from and get the last six.

Cancer table

Gemini closet

Leo sculpture

Libra scale

Scorpio lamp

Virgo harp

Aquarius urn

Aries rocking chair

Capricorn ornament

Pisces lamp

Taurus bathtub

Sagittarius arrow

If anyone wants any of them, or just wants to catalog them, I'll have to bring them to you since my town needs some cleaning. I would have to order some of them first though. I think I'd need to order the Aquarius urn, Capricorn ornament, Pisces lamp, Taurus bathtub, and Sagittarius arrow. I only have one of each of the first six I listed.

Let me know how much each costs. If you can order me them, I'll pay you for them.

#6106 Miranda   about.me/adnarim CAGiversary!   1587 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 25 April 2014 - 07:21 PM

Let me know how much each costs. If you can order me them, I'll pay you for them.

Here's what they look like - not sure if they're something you'd want to display in your house:

http://moridb.com/catalogs/CsjdWeTGlN

I ordered the five I don't have on hand and they should be delivered by 5 PM today. If I order anything else, I'd only be able to get 5 other things by 5:00 today and I'd get the rest tomorrow at 9 AM. I also ordered a couple of things from HHA, but I usually don't get those things until the next day.

I can order the whole set for you, if you want, or you can catalog them and order whatever pieces you want.

#6107 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1430 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 25 April 2014 - 07:32 PM

According to some posts on gamefaqs, people were able to figure out how to get the unreleased astrology DLC early - I'm not sure what they did to be able to get them.

Datel's Powersaves device can dump, load and interact with game saves.  Items can be put into a player's first inventory slot, and a recent update included the unreleased astrology items.

#6108 Explicit   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   995 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 25 April 2014 - 07:48 PM

Here's what they look like - not sure if they're something you'd want to display in your house:

http://moridb.com/catalogs/CsjdWeTGlN

I ordered the five I don't have on hand and they should be delivered by 5 PM today. If I order anything else, I'd only be able to get 5 other things by 5:00 today and I'd get the rest tomorrow at 9 AM. I also ordered a couple of things from HHA, but I usually don't get those things until the next day.

I can order the whole set for you, if you want, or you can catalog them and order whatever pieces you want.

Order the whole set for me if you could. I can stop by tonight and drop off the money for it all if you want?

#6109 Miranda   about.me/adnarim CAGiversary!   1587 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:54 PM

Order the whole set for me if you could. I can stop by tonight and drop off the money for it all if you want?

I ordered it, but I don't think all of it will be delivered by 5 PM. We'll see.

#6110 super_dawn   i ♥ DQ CAGiversary!   1195 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:55 PM

I would love to catalog the set. I'll be on tomorrow late afternoon. I get out of work at 3am tonight so should be up by 1pmish ;)

FINALLY got my silver badge for weeding! I immediately changed to beautiful ordinance...it's going to be so weird not watering flowers every day.

ChocDeathMousse.jpg

#6111 Miranda   about.me/adnarim CAGiversary!   1587 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 25 April 2014 - 09:12 PM

Datel's Powersaves device can dump, load and interact with game saves.  Items can be put into a player's first inventory slot, and a recent update included the unreleased astrology items.

Ah, okay. I (still) own things like Game Genie, Gameshark, and Action Replays for older systems. I haven't used any save editors since ACToolkit for AC:CF.

I would love to catalog the set. I'll be on tomorrow late afternoon. I get out of work at 3am tonight so should be up by 1pmish ;)

FINALLY got my silver badge for weeding! I immediately changed to beautiful ordinance...it's going to be so weird not watering flowers every day.

Sure!

Congrats on the silver badge. I keep hoping Phineas will show up soon and give me the gold so I can change my ordinance too.

I picked up some of the furniture I had lying around my town, but there's still candy everywhere. I kind of want to feed it all to Shrunk, but then I'd have to listen to his jokes. :lol:

#6112 Dead of Knight  

Dead of Knight

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:29 AM

Are you. fucking. kidding me.  Weeding Day was only until 7pm?  I didn't even get home from work till after 6.  To have such bullshit hours for a holiday on a weekday is bullshit.  TTing for the first time...

RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi

#6113 guinaevere   plays well with others Super Moderators   7430 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:08 PM

Cancer table

Gemini closet

Leo sculpture

Libra scale

Scorpio lamp

Virgo harp

Aquarius urn

Aries rocking chair

Capricorn ornament

Pisces lamp

Taurus bathtub

Sagittarius arrow

I have the Capricorn Ornament and Sagittarius Arrow.  Can i buy the rest from you, please?

Posted Image

#6114 super_dawn   i ♥ DQ CAGiversary!   1195 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2014 - 04:59 PM

Miranda - let me know when ur available. :) I have my gate open now...or I can travel to ur town.

My turnips are 314 for any last minute sellers. I have a ton of stuff on the ground....everything is good to take EXCEPT bushes that I purchased. I'm planning on using them all. :)

My gate will be open till 5pm est...I might be away sometimes.

ChocDeathMousse.jpg

#6115 Miranda   about.me/adnarim CAGiversary!   1587 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:03 PM

My gate is open for anyone who wants to catalog the astrology set. I'd rather not have to keep buying the whole set for anyone who wants it since it takes more than one full mailbox to get the entire set - if it was just one or two pieces of furniture, then I'd have no problem ordering it.

I have the Capricorn Ornament and Sagittarius Arrow.  Can i buy the rest from you, please?

I added you if you want to stop by to catalog. FC: 4742-5601-9252

Miranda - let me know when ur available. :) I have my gate open now...or I can travel to ur town.

My turnips are 314 for any last minute sellers. I have a ton of stuff on the ground....everything is good to take EXCEPT bushes that I purchased. I'm planning on using them all. :)

My gate will be open till 5pm est...I might be away sometimes.

Open now. :)

EDIT: Other items outside the station are free to take, but for now, the astrology set is catalog only. Free flowers near the bulletin board (the ones between the candy and clothing).

#6116 Dead of Knight  

Dead of Knight

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:05 PM

My gate is open for anyone who wants to catalog the astrology set. I'd rather not have to keep buying the whole set for anyone who wants it since it takes more than one full mailbox to get the entire set - if it was just one or two pieces of furniture, then I'd have no problem ordering it.

I added you if you want to stop by. FC: 4742-5601-9252

Open now. :)

I'll be over soon.  In the middle of a quest in Disney MW.

RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi

#6117 super_dawn   i ♥ DQ CAGiversary!   1195 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:30 PM

I've been trying the past 15 min to travel but my connection is super buggy right now.... gonna shut completely down and retry; if that doesn't work I have to give up.

ChocDeathMousse.jpg

#6118 Miranda   about.me/adnarim CAGiversary!   1587 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:31 PM

I've been trying the past 15 min to travel but my connection is super buggy right now.... gonna shut completely down and retry; if that doesn't work I have to give up.

It could be because of the other person in my town right now. Sometimes other people have problems connecting when she's here.

EDIT: She's leaving now, so you might want to try again once she doesn't show up on my list as a visitor.

#6119 Dead of Knight  

Dead of Knight

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:36 PM

Redd's item this week is the Famous Painting.  Anyone, let me know if you need.

RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi

#6120 Miranda   about.me/adnarim CAGiversary!   1587 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:10 PM

Closing my gate for now. If anyone still wants to visit, I can open it again later.