Fable 3 free on Xbox Games on Demand

Woah, great find but for anyone that asks... I wouldn't recommend this game even being free if you played the other 2. What a let down.

It is still showing up as $19.99 for me. Do you have to be gold?
Seems to be a Gold-Exclusive sale, but I dont' think it's supposed to be as low as $0.00. It's showing up free for me but it won't let me complete the transaction, seems like Microsoft has figured out their mistake already.

It is still showing up as $19.99 for me. Do you have to be gold?
Seems to be a Gold-Exclusive sale, but I dont' think it's supposed to be as low as $0.00. It's showing up free for me but it won't let me complete the transaction, seems like Microsoft has figured out their mistake already.
Ah, this time they are smarter and faster than the free ACIII fiasco.

Thanks! Good advice about changing it to pay with points. I almost clicked confirm with my paypal account as the payment method. Don't know when I'll actually get around to playing it. 

Okay you have to go all the way to see the free price.
Which step do you pay? I am not gold, and I

(1) Click link in OP (already logged in)

(2) Click Buy

(3) Windows pops up and says it's $19.99, and I guess here once I click confirm I would have paid
I used the points route. Switch to points and press confirm and you will get one more confirmation page. Last confirmation page is where you will see it for free.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up, my download has been stuck at 0% but maybe it's just slow because so many people are downloading it right now, idk. Hope they didn't kill it already.

Crap, I can't download on the browser and  the console. :(
EDIT: it's only available on the US guys, I got it changing my IP settings
Thanks OP anyways.

Followed the link and signed in. After clicking on purchase, it said it was free. Clicked confirm and it kept giving an error. Hopped on the xbox and found it there. Downloading now.

I got the game with my 360 console. After 10 hours I traded it in because of how terrible it was. Maybe a second go at it knowing it's free and can't be traded will help. Thanks OP.

I keep getting "[SIZE=35.55555725097656px] Sorry, [/SIZE]Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again."

How many times did you guys try?

Finally could buy it.

i got this game free on my xbox when i purchased it (got it used) played it for about 10 minutes and never touched it again.... why?

i COULDN'T FREAKING JUMP!

nice post though OP

I still have fable 2 when it was free :) 

I'm not deleting it either because I heard if you do delete fable 2 it reverts back to trial/demo version

Can someone confirm whether this works with XBL Gold trials? I don't have any use for mine, but might as well make sure.

This still works, I couldn't get it to purchase using paypal, but click the button to switch to microsoft points purchase and it will still be free and it will work!

thank you it still works, it works worldwide i think i downloaded it with a Mexican account

I tried with 48 hours trial and it didn't work. However, I'm from Portugal so I don't know if it was available from the start

bread's done
Back