For anyone interested in a *relatively* cheap PS4, you can take advantage of a variation on the deal I used to get mine last year:
- Create a free account at Great Canadian Rebates
- Sign up for an MBNA Sony Rewards credit card
- Once you're approved and make a purchase (I bought gas one time with mine), you'll get 2000 Sony Points
- GCR will give you a $60 cashback incentive once approved for the card.
- Buy your PS4 through GCR to get an additional 4.5% back
Doing some rough math, you should be able to get a PS4 for around $350 (not incl. tax), once it's all said and done. ($60 incentive, $20 in Sony points, $20 cashback).
Not to brag, or anything, but a buddy and I got in on it last year while MBNA was offering 10,000 Sony points for signing up; we were able to pre-order our PS4s for under $250 all-in