Mountain Dew & Doritos [XboxONE promotion]

Thanks OP. Really the only way I'll get this console.
Pretty much. 500 bucks and the no used games+check in every 24 hours crap has me jumping right over to Sony next gen (unless they screw it up too and then I'll join the PC master race).
There will be used games though. I don't understand why people still think there won't be even though it's been announced they have the console set up for used games.

Thanks for the heads-up. I was one of those that won the every10minutes promo and had my 360 a couple days before launch. So, here's hoping lightning strikes twice (because no way in hell am I paying $500 for a launch system after all the RRoD troubles).

Interestingly, I just got an email from MS/ Xbox to reserve a "Day 1" edition of the console that comes with an exclusive achievment. :roll:

EDIT: Coincidentally, I looked down and noticed I'm wearing one of the t-shirts that I got with the E10M promo. Eh, what can I say? I'm doing laundry at the moment...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP. Really the only way I'll get this console.
Pretty much. 500 bucks and the no used games+check in every 24 hours crap has me jumping right over to Sony next gen (unless they screw it up too and then I'll join the PC master race).
There will be used games though. I don't understand why people still think there won't be even though it's been announced they have the console set up for used games.
yes you are right there will be used games. but you have to pay retail price of the game to unlock it for YOUR account

Can confirm the codes are out there, bought a Doritos bag over the weekend at Wally World. What a pain in the ass to get the code though. It's typed so lightly and is found on the inside part where I had to literally cut open the bag to get to it. I know why they do it this way, but jeez...

I joined.

I can't imagine this will go over well. I doubt any of us have a chance, since there's probably some guy who bought 500 bucks worth of doritos and Mtn Dew to make sure to win a couple consoles, assuming the auction is what I think it is (people bid on consoles using the points from codes, highest bidder wins).

Is anyone having trouble signing in?  Everytime I hit SIGN IN I get a pop up of the consoles offered, but no place to actually sign in.

Can confirm the codes are out there, bought a Doritos bag over the weekend at Wally World. What a pain in the ass to get the code though. It's typed so lightly and is found on the inside part where I had to literally cut open the bag to get to it. I know why they do it this way, but jeez...
Thanks for the info, thought I was crazy when I couldn't find the code yesterday - I'll finish off the bag then cut it open.

We started getting in the 20oz bottles with the promo cap at work last week, but they didn't start really leaving the warehouse until early this week. Lays doesn't seem to be putting the codes on Doritos intended for vending supplies here, which is too bad for me because I know I could easily bribe some people to save them all.

Dude thank you for posting this. I was looking for a piece of paper or something more visable. I was about to call the help number.

I have only found codes on Doritos, which I bought 6 bags. if I could find 12 pack mountain dew at least I could stock pile those.

So far I've seen codes on the small bags of Doritos and 2L of Mt Dew.  I'm up to 300pts, but I feel like this is gonna be a lost cause with lots of people living off of Doritos/Dew until Nov 5th.

I did have a question though, does the banking of points stop on Nov 5th when the auctions start or can you keep entering codes after the auction period begins? 

About 1/3rd of the way down the FAQ - I bolded the part you need:

To enter your Code online, log on to the Website (www.every2minutes.com), click on "Bank A Code" at the top-right of the screen and follow instructions on screen to enter the Code exactly as it appears and click "submit". You can enter up to 6 codes at once. Each time you enter a valid Code into your Account during the Promotion Period you will receive the amount of points associated with each Code and participating codes will automatically be credited with one (1) Sweeps Entry good for one (1) entry into one (1) sweepstakes drawing of your choice. Codes can be entered on the Website until 11:59 a.m. ET on January 17, 2014. Points can be used in online Auctions from November 5, 2013 until December 9, 2013 at 11: 59 p.m. ET and in the online marketplace from November 5, 2013 - January 17, 2014. Sweeps entries can be used in daily drawings from November 5, 2013 and ending at 11:59 p.m. ET on- December 9, 2013.

Yes for each account, there is a limit for both number of codes that can be redeemed and amount of points that can be banked. These limits are as follows: Code Limit -1,000 Codes per person/Account. Point Limit - 150,000 Points per person/Account

They did a small test run of this at PAX Prime, except you had to scan QR codes for points. It was a pretty cool set up they had and I hope there's more stuff to bid on/spend points on since they made it public.

I don't think there is much of a point in trying for most even trying this. The best thing the majority of people could do is find a universaly trusted person on here and pool points to win one and then do a contest here for it based on contrubted points. Otherwise the only people getting these are just like other years of this promotion.

I don't think there is much of a point in trying for most even trying this. The best thing the majority of people could do is find a universaly trusted person on here and pool points to win one and then do a contest here for it based on contrubted points. Otherwise the only people getting these are just like other years of this promotion.
Exactly this. The auction format is just ridiculous. I imagine most normal people (like me) will in no way get enough points to bank and be able to even compete with the hardcore people out there in any of the auctions...regardless if there is "149 per day."

I signed up, nevertheless. Heh. Let's see how this goes down.

Dude thank you for posting this. I was looking for a piece of paper or something more visable. I was about to call the help number.
No prob, I don't know why they made it so hard to see. I assumed they just forgot to put a code in my bag. If I wasn't such a greedy bastard I would've just thrown the bag out.

If you have the front of the bag facing you, look inside and it printed on the inside right side of the bag. I have bought 4 now and that is where they are. Regular size bag, not snack size.
I cut open the bag it clearly says 200 points on front of it its a regular size bag and there is no code at all inside. Weird because other items I have do have the codes inside.

How many numbers/letters are in the code?  I'm trying to read the code off the bag, but it is in the bottom of the bag where they seal it.  So its near impossible to see how many letters/numbers are in the stupid thing.

How many numbers/letters are in the code? I'm trying to read the code off the bag, but it is in the bottom of the bag where they seal it. So its near impossible to see how many letters/numbers are in the stupid thing.
its 10 letters/numbers long, the foil inside of the bag make it very hard to read, doritos needs a better way to distribute these codes.

bread's done
Back