Xbox One Having Hardware Issues Before Launch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

R3DNate

CAGiversary!
Do you think it'll have a RROD 2.0? I've heard that they've had hardware issues with this one. Check out the conference in this video with Battlefield 4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dHq3rW27PY

Last edited by a moderator:
I was watching when it happened and It wasn't their fault, it was EA's. They just didn't have their shit together. Everything else went off smoothly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats the supposed issue? That the audio feed was out?

You do know how much gear theyre running through to get that shit blasted through the front of house there at the event as well as the feed into the live stream right..?

Couldve been a damn unplugged RCA cable.

Haters gonna hate though.

I don't think this issue in general was anything to do with the actual Xbox One. I've thought about the 360 though and how the hardware was terrible. That would worry me about buying a Xbox One honestly.

Just take note how MS was promoting their games.

They were stressing 60fps over everything else. Outside of Forza 5 they never touched on the graphical power. The machine isn't as powerful as they were hoping.

They are going to use the cloud and those 300000 servers to make the system better off site caching is going to be huge.

Well, if this new Xbox will indeed have hardware issues, best they get on them now while there is still a smidge of time before release day.

Just take note how MS was promoting their games.

They were stressing 60fps over everything else. Outside of Forza 5 they never touched on the graphical power. The machine isn't as powerful as they were hoping.
No, they just correctly assume that graphics power alone doesn't really mean that much anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back