New PS4 Interface!

shouldn't he be spending his money on getting out of that dump of an apartment/mom's garage?

Last edited by a moderator:
Literally all I care about is whether or not theres going to be basic party chat like they have on 360 now.  If there is it's PS4 all the way for me.

Video is cheesy as hell, but I like what you could see of the interface.  I hate the PS3 interface so I'm glad to see something totally new is in the works.

I hope the PS4 allows two people who are playing together to both log into their own accounts at the same time, so we can both get our own trophies and high score saves.  PS3 only let's one of us on at a time.  Player 2 is always just a guest.

On the Xbox 360, we can both grab a controller, and each log onto our own gamertags and get achievements seperately, and I really like that.  Hopefully PS4 adds this ability.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope the PS4 allows two people who are playing together to both log into their own accounts at the same time, so we can both get our own trophies and high score saves. PS3 only let's one of us on at a time. Player 2 is always just a guest.

On the Xbox 360, we can both grab a controller, and each log onto our own gamertags and get achievements seperately, and I really like that. Hopefully PS4 adds this ability.
They were already doing that with some games on the PS3. I believe developers had to make it work, I could be wrong tho. I'm pretty sure the PS4 will have it

I hope the PS4 allows two people who are playing together to both log into their own accounts at the same time, so we can both get our own trophies and high score saves. PS3 only let's one of us on at a time. Player 2 is always just a guest.

On the Xbox 360, we can both grab a controller, and each log onto our own gamertags and get achievements seperately, and I really like that. Hopefully PS4 adds this ability.
Some games already do that. For example you can log in to LBP2 and I'm pretty sure I saw both of my kids log into Starhawk, but don't quote me on it. Now I don't know if they both got trophies. To me trophies seem practically invisible on PS3. Kind of pointless. Hopefully it's better on the PS4.

bread's done
Back