[DEAD] TODAY ONLY: Amazon.com: Kingdom Hearts 3DS: $14.99 (Twitter required) (Free Ship?)

immanewb

CAGiversary!
Didn't see anything in the forums regarding this.. so if repost, please close/delete thread.

Kingdom Hearts 3DS - Dream Drop Distance: $14.99 from Amazon

1: Tweet from the following link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/socialmedia/promotions/tncKingdomHearts3D

2: Add the game to cart: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006OI3CTS/

3: Proceed to checkout; total should be $14.99

Note: because it's above $25 before the discount is applied, it's possible that the Free Super Saver Shipping option is available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Odd, but it's only giving me a $5.27 credit on a $25.27 price for the game, so it's not necessarily $14.99.

EDIT: Thanks for the post, OP. Couldn't get it to work at the stated price, so Amazon's permissions were revoked. Hope it worked for others.

Odd, but it's only giving me a $5.27 credit on a $25.27 price for the game, so it's not necessarily $14.99.
Upon completion of the “Tweet & Claim” action, a promo code to purchase Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance for Nintendo 3DS for $14.99 will be automatically applied to your Amazon account. Promotional code must be redeemed by 11:59PM PST on June 11, 2013. Limit one promotional credit per customer.
ltczoVK.png

Since I had some Amazon credits remaining, it automatically applied it. "Total before tax" line is what you want to look at. I did notice, however, that if I changed my method of payment, it took away the promotion credit (in this case, $10.28). Seems like the promotion credit is automatically applied to the default payment method.

Upon completion of the “Tweet & Claim” action, a promo code to purchase Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance for Nintendo 3DS for $14.99 will be automatically applied to your Amazon account. Promotional code must be redeemed by 11:59PM PST on June 11, 2013. Limit one promotional credit per customer.
ltczoVK.png

Since I had some Amazon credits remaining, it automatically applied it. "Total before tax" line is what you want to look at. I did notice, however, that if I changed my method of payment, it took away the promotion credit (in this case, $10.28). Seems like the promotion credit is automatically applied to the default payment method.

Thanks.

I have two separate lines for "promotion applied", with one being $5.27 and the other being $20.00. The latter is from the recent Amazon trade-in promotion, so that may be mucking things up with this deal. Oh well, I have a big enough back log as it is, so it's not a big loss nor worth the effort of trying to make this work.

ltczoVK.png

Thanks.

I have two separate lines for "promotion applied", with one being $5.27 and the other being $20.00. The latter is from the recent Amazon trade-in promotion, so that may be mucking things up with this deal. Oh well, I have a big enough back log as it is, so it's not a big loss nor worth the effort of trying to make this work.

Do you have anything else in the cart or just the one game? It's knocking off the $20 first, probably because it's an older promo credit, and then using the KH3D promo to take care of the remaining balance. But if you add another game that would qualify for the $20 promo, it will knock the full $20 off the two games combined and then take the other 10.28 off. I have Sniper Elite V2 :360: in the cart as well and it's showing:

Items (2): $42.41

Shipping & handling: $5.48

Promotion Applied: -$10.28

Promotion Applied: -$20.00

Super Saver Discount: -$5.48

Total before tax: $12.13

Estimated tax to be collected: $0.72

Total: $12.85
Both promo's a re one-use only, so if you don't use the full $20 and the full 10.28, you forfeit the remaining promo credit.

Also just got a 3DS XL yesterday (just the red one as I didn't like the design of the AC:NL one).  This will be my first KH game.  I am super amped!

I haven't played any of the other ones, though I really want to, but I went ahead and bit on this. It's a good price.

Got this from the Best Buy sale. The intro, alone, makes this worth the $10, for me! It's like a mini movie! Played the game for a few seconds. Will play it after Luigi & DKCR.

bread's done
Back