- - - - -

(Best Buy) Last Of Us Standard Edition + 3 Months PS Plus 68.89

PS Plus Best Buy Deal Last Of Us Discount Neku233

#1 Neku233   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   33 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:49 AM

Not a bad deal knocks 9 bucks off either the game or the PS Plus http://www.bestbuy.c...07603&lp=1&cp=1

#2 Abeja   CAG with No Title CAGiversary!   3181 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:02 AM

Thanks OP! With the announcement of PS+ plus rolling over to PS4, I might as well tack on the extra 3 months since im getting Last of Us from Best Buy anyways for the $20 cert.

#3 sninh   Banned Banned   906 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:05 AM

do you get anything extra if youre already a ps+ subscriber when the ps4 comes out? I'm switching over from xbox and wanted to know if it would be worth it to activate a little bit before the ps4 comes out

do you like conga's? do you like lines? do you like free iphones/cash?! join the iphone canga line!

http://www.cheapassg.../#entry11235053

#4 Abeja   CAG with No Title CAGiversary!   3181 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:14 AM

do you get anything extra if youre already a ps+ subscriber when the ps4 comes out? I'm switching over from xbox and wanted to know if it would be worth it to activate a little bit before the ps4 comes out

They announced the DriveClub will be free for PS+ members on PS4.

#5 bburpee   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   202 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:39 PM

It's a limited version of DriveClub, like the limited Gran Turismo when Ps3 launched. This I confirmed with the DriveClub booth at E3 yesterday.

#6 ProppaT   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   215 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2013 - 02:04 PM

I have mine pre-ordered for the $20 in Reward Zone certificates.  I'll be honest, I'm kind of scared to ask them to give me the deal with the PS+ membership when I go to pick it up.  Every damn time I go for one of their pre-order bonuses, they screw it up at the register and I have to go to the manger about it.

#7 wap05a  

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:06 PM

I have mine pre-ordered for the $20 in Reward Zone certificates.  I'll be honest, I'm kind of scared to ask them to give me the deal with the PS+ membership when I go to pick it up.  Every damn time I go for one of their pre-order bonuses, they screw it up at the register and I have to go to the manger about it.

When I asked while pre-ordering, they told me it was just a bundle and should automatically ring up if the 3-month PS+ card and Last of Us pickup were on the same transaction. Hope they're right...

#8 guitar1god   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   42 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

guitar1god

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:16 PM

Thanks OP! Just ordered one.

#9 Abeja   CAG with No Title CAGiversary!   3181 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:43 PM

It's a limited version of DriveClub, like the limited Gran Turismo when Ps3 launched. This I confirmed with the DriveClub booth at E3 yesterday.

Ah I see thank you for clearing it up.

#10 paulluat08   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   19 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

paulluat08

Posted 12 June 2013 - 05:03 PM

Just to clarify because it doesn't say anywhere. Will this automatically give me the $20 reward zone bonus if I pre-order it online?

#11 GuyManDude   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   160 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

GuyManDude

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:50 PM

Just to clarify because it doesn't say anywhere. Will this automatically give me the $20 reward zone bonus if I pre-order it online?

I just did a Best Buy chat and they said the $20 bonus applied to the game only.  Someone else might say otherwise though.

If anyone else hears otherwise please let me/us know.

#12 Abeja   CAG with No Title CAGiversary!   3181 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:21 PM

I just did a Best Buy chat and they said the $20 bonus applied to the game only.  Someone else might say otherwise though.

If anyone else hears otherwise please let me/us know.

Wow that would be stupid. Things like the Halo 4 + M$ points were bundled and qualified for the $20.

#13 MrNinjaSquirrel   Emo Blogger CAGiversary!   12143 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

MrNinjaSquirrel

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:52 PM

Would be awesome if I was an Unlocked member (so I could get the $20 credit). Glad to see more PS+ deals popping up now, hopefully the trend will continue and we will get XBL Gold type deals (sometimes as low as $30 for a year IIRC)

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#14 GuyManDude   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   160 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

GuyManDude

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:35 PM

Has anyone got confirmation that this stacks with the $20 RZ cert for GCU?  I was told no via BB chat.

#15 GuyManDude   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   160 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

GuyManDude

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:32 PM

For anyone wondering about the The Last of Us + 3 months PS Plus bundle getting a $20 RZ cert, I found a sure-fire method:

If you order online for store pickup or shipping you can add The Last of Us by itself to the cart, then add a 3 month card to the cart.  It'll do the discount despite not being in the designated bundle SKU.  And it's not the $5 off, it was the full $9.  I checked out with the game, a 3 month card, and a 12 month card (you can get one 12 month card for $40 if you're a Gamer's Club member).

So if you want to be sure you get the $20 RZ cert with the bundle, add separately.

Happy gaming!

#16 Havok83   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1871 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 14 June 2013 - 12:50 PM

If I pick up a 3 month Plus card with my preorder purchase of the game today, will it automatically give me $9 off Plus? Can someone confirm?

#17 Strat   CAG in Training CAG in Training   12 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:29 PM

Got my Best Buys only Survival Edition this AM. They don't even have a SKU in their system. So had to sell me a helicopter and rename it on the receipt lol.

#18 date77   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   3 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:38 PM

Just picked up my copy, and it still works with the bundle. All i did was add the 3 month card to my preorder checkout, then it took the $9.00 off the card and still kept preorder item listed. I should receive my reward zone bonus points as well.

#19 TheBiz   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   306 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:38 PM

Just picked up my copy, and it still works with the bundle. All i did was add the 3 month card to my preorder checkout, then it took the $9.00 off the card and still kept preorder item listed. I should receive my reward zone bonus points as well.

Did you preorder online or in store?  I preordered in store and just wondering if I can get in on this deal while still retaining my $20 GCU bonus.  I don't want to have to call customer care in a month to explain the situation.

#20 date77   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   3 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 14 June 2013 - 07:41 PM

Did you preorder online or in store?  I preordered in store and just wondering if I can get in on this deal while still retaining my $20 GCU bonus.  I don't want to have to call customer care in a month to explain the situation.

I preordered in store. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PS Plus, Best Buy, Deal, Last Of Us, Discount, Neku233