Infamous Second Son

Erad30

CAGiversary!
[youtube]http://youtu.be/Uibnf_Q_51s[/youtube]

I really wish this was a launch title, it looks fantastic. Would make keeping my pre-order a no-brainer.

Pretty psyched for this game, so I made a video:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLHubQE0SnE[/youtube]

Story-wise, do I need to complete both Infamous 1 & 2 before I play this or is Infamous 2 sufficient? ( I have that on ps+) I'm planning on starting that as soon as I wrap up Uncharted 1 & 2. If you can't tell, I'm fairly new to the PS3 and I'm trying to catch up on some key titles before the cuatro comes out. 

Story-wise, do I need to complete both Infamous 1 & 2 before I play this or is Infamous 2 sufficient? ( I have that on ps+) I'm planning on starting that as soon as I wrap up Uncharted 1 & 2. If you can't tell, I'm fairly new to the PS3 and I'm trying to catch up on some key titles before the cuatro comes out.
it probably wouldnt hurt, 1 and 2 were definitely tied together pretty well. this one has a new character, but i think everything that is going on is because of the government crackdown after the results of 2.

I also wish this was a launch title. Game really does look amazing and a great glimpse of next gen.

I downloaded 1 & 2 a couple days ago and just started one, it looks pretty ugly since it's a first gen PS3 title but it's really fun so far.

I won't be able to get a PS3 and play 1 and 2, but I will definitely pick this one up.  I'm usually a sucker for superhero origin stories but this game looks incredible anyway.  The main character reminds me a little bit of Ghost Rider with the chain and fire abilities. 

For my wallet's sake I hope this doesn't come out around the same time The Division comes out.

Mon, Jul 29, 2013 | 13:00 BST

inFamous: Second Son listed for April 1, 2014 release
inFamous: Second Son has been listed for an April 1, 2014 North American release by GameStop. I checked to see if this was just some troll getting their April Fools out of the way early but nope, it’s a Tuesday, which means it is a US game release day.

29-07-2013-12-55-08-600x287.jpg

The page’s release date could be place-holder, so bear in mind to treat his as rumour until Sony or Sucker Punch explicitly confirms when it’s out.

inFamous: Second Son is a PS4 exclusive title, and judging by this gameplay video it’s looking rather lovely.

Thanks GAF.

-Birthday is in April, would be a good excuse for me to get this and a PS4...

bread's done
Back