Gamestop Hatsune Miku Project Diva F Pre-order 49.99

i was playing the demo last night.

i was playing the first song. it shows mostly circle and triangle but there was this one with the arrow. i just cant seem to perfect that one. i was pressing it on the D-pad. it just keep showing as Awful.

Just watched a trailer.  I love rhythm games.  This one looked interesting.  Gonna have to grab the demo.

$50 is a nice price but I am really hoping for it to be $40 XD
Well at least its better than $60.

Did they say that the game will be released on August?

Imported this about two weeks before this was announced for the US.  Ah well.

Great game, if you're into music games.  Worth $50 for sure.

I'm mad hype for this, but I'm hesitant to pre-order a physical copy without knowing what kind of Limited Editions we could be getting. Still, I love the hell out of PJD 2nd and Extend, so I'll definitely end up getting this somehow.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it stays at 49.99 it is a really excellent deal for this game as it costs about 80 dollars to import it

Link http://www.gamestop.com/games/hatsune-miku-project-diva-f/110071
Import prices really shouldn't be take into account. Game should have been $40.
This.

Sumioni also retailed for around $65 in Japan, but people in the US don't think it was worth the $15 they asked for.

Anarchy Reigns cost me $90 dollars to import, but US MSRP was $30 and even then people were saying it cost too much.

Spelunker was $35 off the PSN store in Japan, though Tozai Games only asked for $10 dollars for it and has a metacritic score of 54.

Pretty much every Japanese game is going to run you more than a US game, since they run more expensive. Realistically speaking, unless this game has a low production run (sincerely doubt it given the cost to probably bring it over), it will drop fast. Even with the immense support the game is got at the start, rhythm games don't traditionally sell well and given its extremely niche demographic, well, I don't see $50 being a cheap price.

I paid about $55 to import this, and I absolutely love it to pieces. I've always been a fan of the Diva games, so it's great to see it getting released stateside for once. If it drops below $30 at some point, I'll probably pick up the english version. But seeing as there's no new content compared to the Japanese, I'll stick with my import for now.

bread's done
Back