Free MS points, Amazon, Games, electronics etc.

Eden0032

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Hi all,

Did you know that you can get free products from Amazon? This includes MS points, PSN stuff, electronics, games, dvd's, cd's, gardening equipment, even groceries!!!

With points2shop, you can get all of these for free by completing offers. I haven't entered any of my important details (e.g. bank stuff) and I have just ordered a gold-plated HDMI cable and a headphone splitter, for free. This is 100% safe and free.

And what's more, if you join using the link below, you would be doing me a favour and earning me a little bit of extra cash on points2shop.

Have fun earning and enjoy your free stuff from Amazon!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very forgetful! Also, if you let me know that you have signed up using the referral link (reply to this thread), I may hand out something in return!!! :) Please don't reply saying you have signed up using my link when you haven't. I trust all of you!

Oh look - another bump. 3 of you really cool CAG-ers have signed up using my referral link, so thank you to you. Now lets have some more people sign up using the link. AND you will get 250 points to start with!!!! That's over $1.50 to spend on Amazon, or you can save it. :)

Bump! And as a follow-on from my previous post, with your free 250 points, like me, you could get an HDMI cable for your Xbox 360, PS3, DVD player, etc etc. This costs 162 points. You can even get some change!!! :)

bread's done
Back