Black Ops 2 Wal-Mart $37.94

NFI

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Has anyone seen this price on the website as well? I an going to buy it tomorrow for the price is pretty cheap for this game but want to let others know as well. Will post a link later as soon as I can (On mobile and need some serious rest) I don't know if this is a online only deal so if possible, someone can clarify that to me and everyone else.

Again, the price is cheap for this game, which is why I am suspicious of the deal

Yeah, $29.99 from Amazon presently, which you can price match at BB/Target/etc. if it's not the same price there.

Yeah, $29.99 from Amazon presently, which you can price match at BB/Target/etc. if it's not the same price there.
Isn't that a match of this week's BB ad?
The best deal right now is to pricematch it at Target while also purchasing any of the $1 preorder cards, which will automagically take an additional $10 off. I picked it up yesterday via this method for $20.99 ($29.99 pricematch of any version to Best Buy ad, BestBuy.com, or amazon + $1 preorder card - $10 instant discount applied at register = $20.99 before tax and redcard discount).

OP you are spending at least $17 too much if you buy it for ~$38 at Walmart. Even if you don't have a Target near you (I can't fathom how that could be remotely possible, although perhaps the endless sea of LA/SoCal Targets to spoil me means my method is merely anecdotal), you should at least PM the current sale prices as noted above at Walmart if Best Buy, bestbuy.com, and amazon are also not options for you. This is CAG, son! You need to up your game!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the advice guys. I didn't expect the game to be cheaper because it is a "call of duty" game and all of that crap. Lol. I was never into the order online deal, more just order and go get the game rather than waiting for to be shipped and all of that. 

Nevermind, just check Best Buy and it is cheaper at $29.99. It so far from where I live though lol. I live near Target but the game is most expensive there at $55.99. So I can go to Best Buy which is around half to a hour away and save around $10. Or go to walmart which will take around 10-15 minutes and give up 10 dollars. Screw Target for now. Lol.

Thanks for the advice guys. I didn't expect the game to be cheaper because it is a "call of duty" game and all of that crap. Lol. I was never into the order online deal, more just order and go get the game rather than waiting for to be shipped and all of that.

Nevermind, just check Best Buy and it is cheaper at $29.99. It so far from where I live though lol. I live near Target but the game is most expensive there at $55.99. So I can go to Best Buy which is around half to a hour away and save around $10. Or go to walmart which will take around 10-15 minutes and give up 10 dollars. Screw Target for now. Lol.
Price match BBY $29.99 at Target.

Like Stellar said Target will price match Best Buy. Just go into Target and let them know Best Buy has it on sale for $29.99, they should be able to look it up and price match it for you.

K cool. I will be on my way around a hour so just so I don't embarrass myself, I just go in and say I would like price match black ops 2? They will then look it up and then lower the price down to 30? (You guys were really helpful. The CAG community is awesome.) Sorry I am asking so many questions. I am kind of new to this part if the forum.

K cool. I will be on my way around a hour so just so I don't embarrass myself, I just go in and say I would like price match black ops 2? They will then look it up and then lower the price down to 30? (You guys were really helpful. The CAG community is awesome.) Sorry I am asking so many questions. I am kind of new to this part if the forum.
DUDE. For the love of God, read my previous post! Get it for $21 at Target via my method. It is incredibly simple; merely pricematch to Best Buy or amazon for $29.99, and make sure you also purchase one of the $1 preorder cards when you do so in order to knock an additional $10 off. It will end up being $20.99 plus tax less Target redcard.

To do so, go to the electronics/gaming section. Ask them to get you a copy of Black Ops 2 on the system of your choice, provided they are in the plastic prisons. ALSO pick up any of the $1 game preorder cards that they have available that indicate you can save $10 off any game $39.99 and up. Now, tell the employee you would like a pricematch to Best Buy or amazon, which both have the game for $29.99. They will either pricematch it there or send you to customer service in the front. They will look it up on the ipad if you don't happen to have the Best Buy ad. Once they adjust the price of it, make sure you give them the preorder card and have them ring it up in the same transaction. Price will adjust from $29.99 plus tax to $20.99 plus tax. Pay and take your game. If you really want to be cheap, return the $1 card later.

Lol dude. Calm down. I was just asking a question. :) I already did the price match before your even wrote ur post

DUDE. For the love of God, read my previous post! Get it for $21 at Target via my method. It is incredibly simple; merely pricematch to Best Buy or amazon for $29.99, and make sure you also purchase one of the $1 preorder cards when you do so in order to knock an additional $10 off. It will end up being $20.99 plus tax less Target redcard.

To do so, go to the electronics/gaming section. Ask them to get you a copy of Black Ops 2 on the system of your choice, provided they are in the plastic prisons. ALSO pick up any of the $1 game preorder cards that they have available that indicate you can save $10 off any game $39.99 and up. Now, tell the employee you would like a pricematch to Best Buy or amazon, which both have the game for $29.99. They will either pricematch it there or send you to customer service in the front. They will look it up on the ipad if you don't happen to have the Best Buy ad. Once they adjust the price of it, make sure you give them the preorder card and have them ring it up in the same transaction. Price will adjust from $29.99 plus tax to $20.99 plus tax. Pay and take your game. If you really want to be cheap, return the $1 card later.
Tried, didn't work. Got the price match of course, but ended up just being 30.99 + tax. They did the scan of Black Ops II followed by the price match and supervisor code to approve it and then scanned the $1 reservation card. Didn't throw a fit or anything to demand the $10 off since really the game isn't in the price range the promo quotes. I was hoping they did it by SKU instead of by price on the register, but looks like it may not work because 1) They wised up to it and changed the system 2) The order of scan/method of price match override or 3) Only in same targets if the software used is not universal (Which I would assume for simplicty sake it is, but that isn't always the case.)

bread's done
Back